- Chapter 12

Skyler's P.O.V

" So .. do we like uh .. erm .. what do we exactly do now?" Harry asked looking at me and the boy's also Marissa. He had a pretty good point.

"Yea what do we do now?" Marissa asked setting down her equipment and started to pack up the heavier, bigger things into her little cart full of beauty supplies.

"Wait, I know what we're gonna do now!" I shouted making everyone listen to me. "Didn't uh, Louis ask to see me? Right Harry?" 

"Uh yea.. why?" 

"Well let's go visit them! But before Louis, let's do the other boy's first mkay?" Everyone agreed and we all decided we should go right about .... NOW. "Wait.." I whispered to George as he passed me a empty dye box. 

"Yea babe?" He whispered back handing me another empty box.

"Can it just be you, me and Harry? Like .. the 3 J's stay here?" I asked throwing the two epmty boxes into the bucket before Marissa went to go pick the trash can up. 

"Sure lemme just tell them." He smiled walking over to his friends and smiling and talking to them. Maybe I should talk to Harry ? For uh I dont know I just want some comfort other than my boyfriend. "Marissa, that's all from my corner thanks again so much. Keep in touch girly! I'll tell George to text you my new number." I smiled at her and we hugged and walked away from each other probably for a long time. Unless I have to redye my hair again.

"Hey Harry!" I smiled pulling him in for a hug. He mumbled something and couldn't hear it but it sounded a bit rude to me, then he backed away from me and worked over at Marissa's corner. What the hell ?

**

 "So this is the magical Kelly?" Louis examined me, looking up and down, walking around me like I was a deer and he was the lion. I rolled my eyes and looked at George who was getting ready to open the door to enter the home and then I switched to Harry who has alredy been starring at me.

"I never said she was magical Louis." Harry spoke not taking his eyes off of me. They just starred right directly into my gray contacts. I flipped my long bangs over my shoulder and began to twirl a loose hair. The door opened and George walked in the home smiling at Harry and Louis and walking over to me pecking my lips and holding my waist.

"Why are you looking at my girl like that?" He asked rubbing his arms up and down my waist. The feels. The Union J George feels. But I love it when he get's over protective, as friend's he's always been that way and now I know why.

"Because, I never well... Harry never mentioned having a friend named Kelly." Louis said walking over next to Harry and patting his back.

"Well just because we're pratically brothers. It does not mean I should tell you every single thing in my life." Harry said still not taking his eyes off me. "And Kelly, you've changed. New hair?" He asked giving me a reassuring smile. I touched my hair forgetting since I didn't wanna kill my hair completely I told Marissa NOT to dye my roots. 

"Uh. Yea, I dyed it a week ago." I gulped hoping Louis doesn't reconize my voice since we can't diguise that. I think it's impossible but I don't know. 

"So uh make your self at home then Kelly I guess. The rest are out having fun." He smiled walked over to the couch and jumping on it getting curled up into a ball in the corner of the couch like I use to do when we went into the living room to watch movies. 

"Uh why didn't you go with the rest?" I asked slowly walking towards the couch and sitting down next to him. I'm trying not to get any more feelings for him but .. I'm glad I can have this moment to talk to him once more and probably even more often. I notice he was starring at my neck and I can see his pupils turning small and shaking nervously.