- Chapter 8

** week later  **

Skyler's P.O.V

I've never cried so much in my whole entire life! I tweeted my ' fans ' that I won't be posting video's for about a month or so, this is just to much. Sad thing is now I have no one to be with I ditched the boys and my only 2 friends are gone doing something with their lives.

* riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggg 

I slid my phone out of my pocket and checked the caller ID, hmm... unknown number? I took the risk of it being one of the boys and answered the strange phonecall.

"Hello?" I spoke up getting into the criss cross apple sauce on my new backyard.

"Hello Skyler? Skyler Rose?" A deep husky voice asked, it sounded like Harry for a second but this voice doesn't have an accent to it.

"Yes.... who am I speaking with?"

"Mr.Bob. I know, I know funny name yea let's get to the point can you meet up at ********** ?"

"Uh.. yea I guess when?

"Right now."

"Uhm.. I just moved to a new home so uh.. agh fine I guess. I'll see you there."

"Nice speaking with you Ms.Rose, see you soon." And with that we ended the call. So I guess I'm going to a fancy restaurant? I run to my room and grab the box marked as ' CLOTHING ! ' and wrip it open getting the ' fancy ' good looking outfits.

I grabbed a peach colored lace knee high dress, it had elbow sleeve length and it went perfect with my peach high heels. I quickly stripped out of my sad clothing and into the beautiful dress. My hair was a bit messy but it'll be prettier if I just make it into a quick sock bun.

**

I pulled up to this fancy looking brick building and decided this was the place. I unhooked the key and got out of the car, locked it and headed inside.

"Hello is there a Mister Bob checked in?" I asked the host lady. She told me to wait a second as she checked the table list.

"Ah yes, come this way please." She smiled grabbing me a menu and showing me the table. 

"Hello Ms.Rose, thank you uh..." He squinted his eyes and looked at her name tag. "Brenda." He smiled, she returned the smile and left us two alone.

"So it's just gonna be me and you?" I asked taking a seat.

"No, my big hit client will come in just a moment. She's in the ladies room. Order anything! On me." He was so nice and not so good looking, he has an amazing voice just the body and face? No totally no.

"So why did you bring me out here? Surprising it's just 10 minutes away from my new home." I smiled picking up the menu and flipping through it.

"I wanted to sign you to my record label. Never heard of me? GGOC studios." He said giving me a ' did i surprise you ' smirk. My eyes widened as I remembered what GGOC stands for, kind of retarded but omg...

"GIGI GIGGLES IS HERE?!" I whisper yelled slamming my hands on the leather seats. He laughed and nodded. "Oh my gosh and you want me to work with her?!" He nodded again.

"Yes yes, you catch on very quickly. She loved how you were a fan of hers and she fell in love with your voice and so did I."

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much mr. Bob!"