LIV.

LEAH

It's been a week since Will's been back in school. His presence was missed dearly. He got lots of love from everyone and when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE. Even the teachers showed kindness. Overall, it was good to have him back.

We were in class working on a group assignment, when a classmate of ours came over. Will and I gave him our attention.

"Sup, peeps."

"Doing our work like you should be doing." Will responded.

"That's why you have group mates. They'll do all the work." He smiled.

I just rolled my eyes. "What do you want Tremaine?" I asked.

"To invite y'all to my party tomorrow night.It's gone be lit, so y'all down?"

I looked at Will and shrugged my shoulders. "Sure."

"Yeah, I'm down." Will stated.

"Ight, I'll see y'all there. He gave us a flyer and walked away.

"You're not working tomorrow?" I asked Will.

He shook his head. "Nah, I'm off, so it's perfect to go out some."

I nodded as we went back to our assignment.

WILL

It was lunch and I was at my usual table with the guys. Leah was sitting with her best friend. I didn't mind cause I know the bro's can get annoying. One thing Leah doesn't like is being annoyed.

"Did you guys hear about the party that's tomorrow night?" Danny asked.

"Yeah, Tremaine's throwing it. He told me and Leah about it this morning."

"You thinking about going?" Aiden asked.

"You already know I'm going to be there!" Brayden exclaimed as he ate some fries.

"I was talking to Will. I know you're still recovering, so I didn't know if you'd be in a crowded house." Aiden said.

"Yeah, I'm going. I need to get out of the house more anyway, plus I don't have to work tomorrow night." I ate my slice of pizza.

"When you gone to let us get free food? We're still paying full price at Jenny's." Brayden asked.

"Never, there's no special treatment. This my job."

"I bet Leah would get free food." Brayden mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." Brayden fake smiled.

"Anyway, we should all ride together to the party then." Danny suggested.

"Wait, you're going?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I go? I like parties." He replied.

"I know, but this really isn't your type of crowd or party. These house parties can get crazy."

"I can handle it."

"Looks like we're riding together." Aiden said.

"Is Leah gone be there? Cause I don't wanna see y'all hugged up all night." Brayden said.

"Yeah, she's going. "

"He's just mad you got a girl and he don't." Aiden laughed.

"I can get any girl I want. Watch, tomorrow I'm gone have all the hoes." Brayden shouted.

"Yeah, whatever. Now, you got people looking at our table." Aiden said.

"Well, I hope the party gone be good." Danny said.

"It should be." I responded.

For the rest of the lunch period, we ate and joked around until the bell rang and it was back to class.

~After School~

LEAH

I was cooling at Tasha's house. "Are you going to Tremaine's party tomorrow night?" I asked her.

She was doing her homework. "Are you going?"

"Yeah."

"Why? Parties aren't your thing."

"I know, but it's just something to do." I shrugged.

"Okay, I'll go and bring Katie too."

I nodded my head.

"Is Will going?"

"Yeah, we'll probably get food afterwards or something, I don't know."

"If so, maybe you and Katie can join us." I suggested.

"Maybe, we'll see."

"Yeah, let's see how this night goes."

For the next few hours, I stayed with Tasha until it was time for me to go.