LXX.

~The Next Day~

KANI

Danny asked me to stop by his house after practice, so that's where I am. We were in his room with the TV on. I guess my attempt at breaking Will and Leah up failed since they were at the fair together. It's clear to me that me being with Danny didn't concern Will.

He was more focused on his relationship than what Danny and I had going on and I hated it. Even though they're not friends, it still didn't ruin his and Leah's relationship. Ugh, what do I have to do to get them to break up?!

Since my plan with Danny failed, he's no longer any value to me. So, I'll take this opportunity to end things. I was brought back from my daze when I felt Danny's lips on my neck.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I raised a brow.

"We're here alone, so I thought we could take advantage of that." He leaned in to kiss me.

I placed my hands on his chest, stopping him. Is he for real right now? Sex with Danny? No. I've always pictured Will and I fucking. I mean, that time when he gave me head has been engraved in my mind. Gosh, that boy knows how to work his tongue. I wonder how that dick would feel inside me. Probably, just as good as his tongue.

"I don't wanna do that, Danny." I told him.

"Oh, well what do you wanna do?"

I might as well come clean.

"Danny, I think it's time we end things."

"What?" He asked in shocked.

"I'm not feeling this. I never was feeling this. I only hung out with you because I thought you were going to put in a good word about me to Will."

"So, you only went out with me to make him jealous?"

I nodded.

"Wow, I can't believe this. You ruined our friendship!" He shouted.

"I didn't ruin anything! That was all you, bud!" I yelled back.

"Just get out."

"Gladly." I made my way out of his house.

DANNY

After Kani left, I was left to my thoughts. I can't believe she would use me like that. I thought she actually liked me. I guess I was wrong. What is it with girls and Will? What does he have that I don't. Girls always seem to go after him.

Ever since I met him, girls would go crazy about him. Who am I kidding? He's a young, talented ball player. Of course, girls are going to want him. Most, if not all, the school body respects him. I guess Brayden was right. I am a lil jealous of him.

I did miss our friendship though. I missed the whole gang. I guess the right thing for me to do would be to apologize to Will for being an ass. I don't know if he's willing to hear me out though. I guess I'll try and make an effort.

I pulled out my phone and decided to call him. I scrolled through my contacts and hesitated to press his name. Once I did, I held the phone up to my ear, waiting for him to answer.

After about three rings, he finally picked up.

"Yo." His voice boomed.

I kept quiet, not really knowing what to say.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, uh..it's me Danny." I stated.

"I know that, Danny. I have caller I.D. you know.