LXXIII.

~Spring Break~

WILL

It was about 2 pm when we landed in Miami and I was too excited. For the past week, we've been scrambling to make sure we had everything we needed for our trip.

We flew down cause no one wanted to drive. The plane ride wasn't long, just about 3 hours and some change. I slept the whole flight, which Leah hated because she was up the entire time. The twins and Danny were up the whole ride too, but you know Leah wasn't about to talk to them and Tasha and Katie weren't seated with us.

After we got off the plane, we got our bags and met up at one of the entrances of the airport. We called two Ubers. The twins and Danny rode in one while me, Leah, Tasha, and her girlfriend Katie rode in another.

We arrived to our Airbnb and that shit was beautiful. It was a modern 4 bedroom house with a bathroom for each room. The place was huge. I couldn't wait until Leah and I got older. We're gonna have a house as nice as this one.

We already had the rooms split up. Bae and I were gone share a room. Danny and Aiden would share a room. Tasha and Katie would share a room and Brayden would have his own since he would most likely bring girls over.

We all put our bags in our room and met in the living room to discuss what we were about to do for our first night in Miami.

"I think we should just go to a club." Brayden suggested.

"I don't wanna go to a club on the first night." I responded.

"Me either." Leah replied.

Everyone else agreed that they also didn't want to go to a club tonight.

"What about dinner? We can get dressed up a lil and go to a nice restaurant." I suggested.

Everyone liked that plan and agreed on it. We sat and talked in the living room, just laughing and joking. We decided to just do our own thing before dinner. The twins and Danny went and hit the strip for clothes. Tasha and her girlfriend went to watch TV in their room. And Leah and I decided to walk around.

We left out and walked down the street, hand in hand.

"Are you excited for tonight?"

"Ehh, I guess." She replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, you know I don't like being around your friends. Y'all conversations be stupid and I be feeling like the odd one out sometimes."

"That's not gonna be the case tonight. We're gonna have group conversations, where we all have a say and your best friend's going to be right there."

"Yeah, you're right. We'll see how this goes." She shrugged her shoulders.

We walked around for a few hours, just enjoying each other's company. We talked about what other things we wanted to do and of course Leah wanted to go shopping. This girl's gone have me carrying a shit load of bags. Luckily, she agreed to do that tomorrow.

We grabbed a slice a pizza while we were out to hold us until dinner since we haven't had anything since we landed. We then made our way back to the house and back to our room. It was about 5 when we got back in. The boys still weren't back and Tasha and Katie were asleep.

"What you gone wear for dinner?" I asked Leah.

"I have no clue."

"It looks like you got mad options. You got like four suitcases." I joked.

"Shut up, I didn't know what to pack." She rolled her eyes.

I called and made dinner reservations for this restaurant that had great reviews. I made the reservations for 8 to give time for everyone to still get ready.