Chapter 17

Saiki's POV

What was happening, why is y/n getting arrested? This was confusing me all over again. I quickly just their mind before they left

"I can't believe my dad just dissapeared, where is he?" They kept thinking, so their dad is gone, i feel like shouldn't really care but I can't. There's something that making me care.
Is it the thing I heard from my father a few days ago?

Love?

But that's impossible, me? An all-powerful psychic? Falling in love? No that's impossible

Even if deny it, the feelings still coming back when I'm near them.
I used clairvoyance to see where their father was I saw them in a shopping mall looking at souvenirs.

Then I read his mind, I understood what was happening. He was getting better and he soon will be healthy and y/n will leave. So he's getting a souvenir for y/n's mother.

This was just great, y/n is Leaving, this means that-

No, this isn't good. What was this deppressing feeling. This isn't something I've experienced before. This is much different than anything I've ever felt before.

Sa I went back inside I thought maybe a coffee jelly might make me more alright than now. But it didn't work. Not even coffee jelly chould cheer me up.

Now this was getting disastrous and out of hand.

But in the evening, y/n and their dad came back, but since Kurumi heard the new quickly she immediately went to see if everyone and everything is alright.

I was forced to come along too, otherwise it would be rude if she and my dad only went.

As we got to their house, y/n Opened the door and welcomed us in. They were really nice about it, and quite calm, even after their father 'dissapeared'.

Y/n: "Thank you for coming, but you really didn't need to!"
good so can I leave now?

"Oh no, we were just worried about you and your father!" Kurumi said, she really was nice to y/n about this and she really was worried.

I chouldnt resist and say I wasn't worried, but after knowing where their father was, I was put in an ease but a deppressing tone.
I still am, for some reason I don't want y/n to go back home. Damnit, I sound just like my grandpa.

But y/n did seemed quite happy that we came to support them. I guess coming here wasn't that bad

Y/n: "oh right! I frogot to say, my dad's getting better and he's finally ready to go back to work, so I'm moving back to America! This was only temporary, heh"
I felt the same dred as I feel when I see a bug, this was worse, even if i already knew it. Hearing it just seems worse

I chouldnt stand this anymore, I had to leave before anything worse chould happen, so I just left

"Saiki?" Y/n surprised said, I chould tell that they were upset about me leaving.

This was all terrible and confusing, as I finally got to my room I sat onto the ground and felt something that seemed weird to me.

I felt tears come down my face, this was a new experience for me. This has never happened before.
This must be what they call inner pain.

This is bad, a psychic like me needs to live an average life. But isn't having a crush average too? But why y/n? They're not average at all. They're from America, they like sweets and manga, and they're in the same class as me.

And I've fallen for them, quite ironic, even after I said I wouldn't..

I heard a knock from my door and quickly got the tears from my face away. I sat up and opened the door.

It was y/n, I already knew this but it's better to add more words for the fanfic so it feel longer. They looked out of breath, did they run here just for me?

"Saiki, we need to talk." They said, this felt like the time to confess, just like Teruhashi has tried to do to me multiple times

"Y/n i-" I tried to tell them, but the interrupted me, what's with the author and people interrupting one another?

"Saiki I know you have psychic powers" y/n said, I already knew that but I guess they still don't know about my telepathy

Y/n: "I figured you had psychic powers when I first met you in my room, I heard you talking without moving your mouth, meaning telepathy.
And when any other thing occurred, you were behind it."
I suppose I'd might as well confess to the other powers too

Y/n: "And at the island I know you teleported home, I woke up randomly at night and I noticed that I saw sleeping on top of you. Of course I didn't budge otherwise you'd know if be awake."
What, did they really not think about it afterwards for me to accidentally to find out?

"Y/n than you-"

"Yup, I knew that you were a psychic and I didn't act differently, of course, it was still a big shock. I mean a psychic that can do almost anything? I mean at this point you probably already knew that, because you read my mind You probably knew that I knew you were psychic, heh." Y/n said, they caught on quite quickly, surprisingly quickly

"Y/n, there's something I need to tell you" I finally got say

"Is there another power I don't know about? There's probably a bunch I don't know about" y/n said,
Hey author, chould you stop making them interrupt me?

"Y/n, let me talk" I said,
hopefully the author doesn't make them respond, like always, how incredibly annoying.

y/n just nodded and let me speak

"Y/n, I don't know what this all started happening but, I think I've been developing feelings for you" I confessed there it was again, the stomach and heated face.

"Huh!?"

(Should y/n accept Saiki's confession?)

((UPDATE: Im sorry if I update slower, but next week I'm going to camp and I won't have much time to write so, please be patient!))