Her Defender

Momo decided to take a late night stroll through her family gardens. She had always enjoyed the night sky. But tonight the sky was peculiar it had streaks of white,red and yellow. Momo had trouble describing it, but to her it was beautiful it looked like a lotus made of fire. When it stopped she saw what she thought was a meteor falling to the ground, but when the object had cooled of after reentering the atmosphere it showed a small silhouette of what she could only assume was a boy. When the boy crashed it made a large noise so the adults came to check on her.

No one POV:

???: "Momo, dear are you alright?" A tall man with black hair and brown eyes asked.

Kenshin Yaoyorozu also known as the owner of Yaoyorozu Industries and one of the richest men in the world. Also a doting father.

???: "Don't worry about her dear she is clearly unhurt." A carbon copy of Momo stated though she was Older and much more 'developed' in certain areas.

Hinata Yaoyorozu also known by many as 'The Queen' a nickname given to her during her modeling days. A sensible parent facade but loves to spoil her little girl in secret.

Kenshin: "It does not hurt to check wheher my daughter is aokay or not" He states in a child like manner.

Only to be ignored by his family.

Hinata: "Momo dear where did that noise come from?" Hinata asked in a motherly tone.

Momo: "There was a boy he fell from the sky." Momo said as she pointed in the direction of the crash sight.

Hinata was taken aback by Momo's words, but decided if it was real she would need to check instantly to help the boy.

Hinata: "Come along Momo we are going to go see what fell. " She said as she began to walk into the forest towards the smoke that iminated from the crash.

Momo followed her mother leaving her father behind.

Kenshin sat in the corner with a depressed aura around him with his knees at his chest sulking.

Timeskip:

Once Momo and her mother arrive at the crash sight. They see a small boy green and black hair and diamond shaped freckles on his face. He looked to be okay exept for the lack of clothes.

Momo: "Can we keep him?" Momo asked excitedly

Hinata: "That is his decision not ours."

Timeskip: (AN: Sorry bout all the time skips I just don't think you guys wanna read all the filler in the world )

We see Izuku lying in a large bed.His eye's slowly started to open.

Izuku: 'Where am I? This doesn'tlook like my room.' Izuku questions.

As memories of last night slowly start to come back tears form in his eyes as he remembers his mother's death. He recalls that she was only stabbed in the stomach and that if probably wasn't fatal but his sperm donor had hurt his mother and he thought she was dead and all rationality went out the window. He has just realized that it was his fault his mother was dead, if he had just checked her pulse or called an ambulance instead of going supernova maybe she would still be alive. At this revelation Izuku started to sob loudly.

The door slowly opened as cat like onyx eyes peered into the room. Momo didn't like seeing this boy cry so she ran to him and gave him a hug.

Izuku: "Um... Who are you? Where am I? What do you want from me?" Izuku asked in a panicked voice and blush on his face.

Before Momo could answer her mother walked in.

Hinata: "Oh you're awake." She stated

Izuku: "Um... yeah. Do you mind telling me where I am miss?" Even though Izuku is young he has very good manners.

Hinata: "You are very polite boy but I believe introductions are in order. I am Hinata Yaoyorozu and the girl currentlyclingingto you is my daughter Momo." She says

Izuku: "Oh. Um... I'm Izuku Mido- Shimura. I'm Izuku Shimura" Izuku corrected himself due to not wanting to do anything with his father. "So back to my other question where am I?" He asked.

Hinata: "You are currently inside of the Yaoyorozu Estate in one of our guest rooms."

As Hinata spoke the name, Yaoyorozu clicked in his head.

Izuku: "You're the Yaoyorozu family I am so sorry for being such an inconvenienceto you I shall leave immediately." Izuku said as he started to get up but fell down almost instantly.

Momo: "Izuku are you okay?" She had just met the boy, but she was already worried for his well being.

Hinata: "Look Izuku we know what happened to your mother and who your father is." As she said this she could see how his face visibly contorted in anger at the mention of his father."The heros were alrwady here after we reported that we found you." She said as she walked towards the bed.

Izuku: "If they were already here then why am I not in some run down orphanage with little to no care." Izuku questioned.

Hinata: "We have decided to take you in not as our son but more of homestay until your old enough to live on your own." She explained.

Izuku understood what she was saying but felt like they were doing so much for him and the least he could do was try to help them.

Izuku: "Momo will need someone to protect and serve her later in life just judging by what you look like and your titles. I want to be that person that will serve and protect." He said with determination.

Hinata wanted to refuse but the look on his face said that it would be pointless.

Hinata: *Sigh*"You are very tenacious. You will train with experts to help you and Momo in the long run." Izuku looked happy at this statement. Hinata did not like the idea of a child much less a child that just went through horrible trauma to go through scrict training so she set a rule in place.

Hinata: "But you will be doing therapy when you are not training, with momo or sleeping."

Izuku didn't like the idea but knew it was necessary for him.

Izuku: "I'm okay with that."He said "Quick question where is Mr.Yaoyorozu?" He questioned

Hinata:"Oh. He will be out of the country for a few weeks." She stated

Izuku: "Thank you Mrs.Yaoyorozu I appreciate your hospitality." Izuku thanked.

Momo clung to Izuku throughout her mother's talk with Izuku. When she heard the part about serving and pritecting she instantly thought of him as a knight. Her knight. Her defender.