Realizations

To say the UA and all other heroes were shocked to see a kid, a child, younger than them cause such a huge impact in 1 day was an Understatement.

People all over Japan started to realize how corrupt society had become, because of quirks and how they perceive them.

Days went by and Izuku's speech on National television was broadcast across the world, because people needed to hear this. How someone from both sides of the spectrum saw society. Someone who had lost everything to the fighting despite their hero and villain lineages.

We now see Allmight and Gran Torino sitting in a run down building in Hosu.

All Might: "Did you know that Nana had a daughter and son?" He asks quietly

Gran Torino: "Yes she told me she had a daughter." He said

All Might: *frustrated* "Then why not find and help her with her child!!"

Gran Torino: *angry*"DO YOU THINK I WANTED THIS TOSHINORI!? NANA WAS STUBBORN AND REFUSED TO GIVE ANY INFORMATIONON BOTH OF HER CHILDREN!!"

All Might: *on the verge of tears* "Why?Why!?Why did you never ask for help master you were always so stubborn and tunnel viewed. You chose heroing over your children thinking you weee protectimg them, but you only caused pain. You left not 1, but 3 children behind. I saw you as a mother. You were a better mother to me than my own. Yet you left your lineage to suffer,  because of your own fear and ignorance. Now not only do you have 1 missing grandson. You have a grandson the refuses to even acknowledge his blood line." At this point Toshi was crying.

His master had left him when he wasn't ready. She had left such a hole in his life. He could only image the pain and resentment that her children had. Right after their father had died their mother chose to abandon them. Her son being 11 and her daughter being 8. Her daughter was adopted by the Oikawa's and seperated from her brother who stated in the system till age 18 at which point he had gone through sevral group homes and left to get a job.

In a small bar in the kamino ward. We see a 16 year old boy with light blue hair and pale skin watching Izuku's speech over and over again. A man made of mist wearing a suit is intrigued by his young masters actions.

???: "I geuss we'll meet on bad terms. Baby cousin. "

Now we see Shouta Aizawa in a corner brooding.

Aizawa: "Please God no. Why? Why have you forsaken me? First I had Miss.Joke now I have a kid that can literally explodethe earth if he wanted to. And to top it of his related to both a villian and a top hero from the past. Can he be more of a problem child. Next thing I know I have a whole class full of kids that only cause me stress and problems." He complains knowing Nezu has already taken Izuku as a personal student and by taken he means brute forced his way past the Yaoyorozu's and corrupt Izuku with plans of world domination.

To say Mitsuki Bakugo was happy to see her God-son alive was just a flat out lie. She was shocked then angry that he hadn't called or anything and started to cuss at her God-son through the screen swearing if she caught him she would use her flip flop on him.

At this moment Izuku felt a chill go up his spine.

Izuku: "I feel like I forgot to tell someone something let'sjust hope it'snot Momo or Auntie Mistuki" he says as he feels the shiver again.

Speaking of Izuku it had been a week since he had made his massive speech right now. He is exercising excessively to avoid going outside. Why is he avoiding going outside you ask? Well I'm not gonna tell you think of it yourself, probably something to do with fangirls and Momo beating up because of it. Anyways we now see Momo standing outside in the doorway peeking on Izuku training. He currently has no shirt on so Momo has a small nose bleed and is in La La Land. Momo unknowingly started leaning forward and fell face first.

Izuku POV:

*Crash*

'What the hell'

I turn around to see Momo on the floor looking up at me.

Me: "Um... Hi." I say a bit awkwardly

Momo looks like she's about to explode. She makes a shirt, gives it to me and runs away. I stand there looking confused as to why she was so red and gave me a shirt. I look down to see I have no shirt on. I took it off because it was sticking to my body and it made me uncomfortable. I slowly turn red at the realization that Momo saw me with my shirt off.

No One POV:

Momo ran up the stairs towards her room. Izuku began to run after her after spacing out a bit. When Momo got to her room she slammed the door shut, locked it, leaned against it a slid down.

Momo: *blushing*"Izuku's body was hot, pun intended." Momo's thoughts were running wild.

*knock*knock*knock*

Izuku: "Hey Momo, you okay in there you looked pretty red in the training room." Izuku asked concerned about her.

Momo: "DUMB!STUPID!IDIOT!" Momo yelled embarrassed

These words confused Izuku. (Women are confussing Izuku it's okay).

Izuku: "Uh... Momo can you open up."

Momo thought about it and denied entry. When she heard nothing back she assumed he had left and went to go lay on her bed. Little did she know Izuku just went outside and flew up to her open window.

Momo layed on her bed and closed her eyes, imagining a future where her and Izuku have kids and live in a mansion just like this one.

BOO!!

As soon as Momo heard this she jumped and swung her pillow at the noice.

Momo: "KYAA!!!"

*Oof*

Izuku got smacked to the floor by Momo's pillow.

Izuku: *laughing*"What was that"

Momo: *pouting*"What you scared me" she said as she began to laugh along with Izuku.

Izuku tackled Momo onto the bed while they were laughing. When the laughing cooled down he was on top of her.

Momo: "Ne, Izuku?" Momo said in a sultry voice.

Izuku was silent in a daze looking into Momo's eyes. He started leaning forward.

In Momo's head she was freaking out. She began to have paranoid thoughts. What if Izuku doesn't like the kiss? What if he leaves me because of it? But the second their lips touched. Everything went blank. When people tell you your first kiss with the person you love it's like fireworks, they were lying not knowingly though to Momo it was like her entire universe had exploded in a huge wave of emotions.

To Izuku he had just lissed the girl he liked so he felt like his heart was gonna explode.

Then Momo started kissing back. Then his primal urges started to take over him. He deepened the kiss pinning Momo's hands above her head. He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance to her mouth. She immediately allowed him access. And so began a heated make out session. Pun intended.

Momo began to get excited but Izuku stopped the make out session.

Izuku: *panting* "Momo, I am in love with you I have been for a long time." He says with a small smile.

Momo began to cry tears of joy.

Momo: *crying* "Oh, Zuzu. Never let me go. I love you too." She said crying clinging to Izuku like he was her lifeline

???: "Well isn't that nice." ??? stated in a satisfied tone.

The teens turn around to see Hinata Yaoyorozu.

Izuku: "Um... Its what it looks like, I'm not gonna lie."

(And that's the end. Sorry if it's not great, maybe it is I just doubt myself a lot. Anyways thanks for reading.)