~ She's Insane ~

Chapter 22:

~ She's Insane ~

Words:

3108
[three thousand, one hundered and eight]

If you know me then stop fucking reading this right this fucking second.

⚠️‼️SMUT WARNING & BDSM‼️⚠️
⚠️‼️Masochism/ Abuse Kink‼️⚠️
⚠️‼️Degrading kink‼️⚠️
⚠️‼️Face-fucking‼️⚠️

⚠️‼️seriously— this might not be everyone's
cup of tea‼️⚠️

⚠️‼️to re-phrase incase ur not British and don't get it: this might not be everyone's thing and not everybody might like this‼️⚠️

Don't say I didn't warn you...

—————————————

Also, the video attached ^^ is just for some visuals of Bella to turn you on before hand if you're not already 😌

Btw - this whole chapter is pure smut so if you want to skip it you won't really miss anything that could be important or anything that relates to the story.

—————————————

It had gotten to the weekend already and I couldn't stand not being with her so, like I had previously tried to do, I made my way to the Vanishing Cabinet. I creeped in, before the sun had risen on an early Saturday— it must've been around 4am. I closed the door to the cabinet, holding the book and my wand in my other hand, to find myself in a different room completely when I opened it again. I was- at the Malfoy Manor?

There was a clear message of confusion on my face that someone was quick to answer to "Yes, we had it moved here." I hear an oh so familiar voice sending butterflies all through my internal system. I saw her, the beautiful little murderer. "Oh Bella, oh you're okay." I sighed while I went in to bury my face in her chest as her arms wrapped around me and mine around her. "I love you." I snuffled out onto her skin. "I love you too princess."

"Princess?" I gasped, pulling away, offended, "I am not a princess."

"Are you sure? I can prove you wrong." She whispered while she held my face in her hands while staring at my lips almost innocently and seductively at the same time. That facial expression absolutely had me, I felt complete, I just loved this adorable killer in front of me.

"No, I don't want you to prove me wrong Bella... because you can't."

"Mhm" she said in response, hesitating before carrying on, "What have you brought? A present?" She hadn't even looked at my hands and I hadn't even noticed that she noticed I was carrying a book. "I- well- yeah- I mean no- but well yeah I guess it can be- but not to um- to keep- I guess." I stumbled out while she smirked, rubbing her thumb against my lip while she pulled me closer with her other hand.

She tugged me in, her hand resting upon my waist, she held onto me firmly as I felt the strength in her fingers. "And what are you planning on doing with the book?"