~ Sunset on the Balcony ~

Chapter 27:

~ Sunset on the Balcony ~

Words:

1827
[one thousand, eight hundred and twenty seven]

—————————————

There was a black and red bed against the wall. Ropes, chain, whips, and all sorts of different instruments placed decoratively around. My mouth dropped and I could feel her eyes burning on my skin as I gazed at the sex toys.

"Bella-?" My throat had formed a lump

"We don't need to try out everything just yet darling- just tell me if you're too scared to-"

"I'm not too scared." I said firmly while I stared into her blazing eyes. She didn't say anything in response yet smirked and raised her eyebrow in a pleasing and sensuous way.

"Are you just going to stand there exited or do you want to finish showing me around?" I smirked back at her, inching slowly closer to her.

"This way darling." She whispered before turning and heading out, my feet following hers.

She walked back past the stairs and opened long curtains that draped to the floor, revealing floor-to-ceiling window doors and beyond them, an adorable balcony with beautiful flowers and greenery laying around as well as a gazebo, a few sunbeds, a garden table with chairs, it was stunning.

I turned to her with an awe-struck face "Bella- I- I don't even know what to say-"

"You don't have to say anything my dear." She purely smiled at me before dragging open the door so we could walk out onto it.

The air felt fresh as the coldness hit my lungs. I could smell the flowers under her scent of cinnamon, cloves, wine and ash. She pulled me close, her hand wrapping tightly around the dip of my back. With her other hand, she stroked my cheek with the back of my fingers while staring at my lips and glancing back up at my eyes.

I went in to place my lips on hers but she pulled away "Not just yet babygirl." She mocked, the new nickname giving me butterflies further down then my stomach. "Just a few more rooms darling." She smiled at me before withdrawing and heading back through the glass doors, myself following her.

She showed me to a few doors that we had passed, one took us into a cosy bedroom that Bella introduced as 'the guest room', before taking me into another bedroom that was larger.

"This- I guess- you can say it's a guest bedroom however if you don't want to sleep with me, then either of us can sleep here instead- its our spare bedroom but we can also use it as an extra guest bedroom too-"

"Why wouldn't I want to sleep with you-?" I asked, my brows frowning "Bella- why would you think I'd want to sleep separate- I love you-"

"Well I just thought I better had done encase- just encase darling... I love you too" She took my dangling hand and gently kissed it before rubbing it with her thumb and using both her hands to hold it.

"Well- I guess that leaves one more bedroom-"

"Yes- yes it does." She smiled as she lead the way.