Chapter 13: Cow man and snowflake

(I forgot to mention, the adults like iruka and kakashi are 20, even the ghosts except for shisui.)

After that the battle the ocean princess was walking in the forest to find her team, but nerida was thinking, why......why was she and daphne here, what was the reason why fate brought her here in a world full of shinobis and chakra. She stopped fighting in wars for thousands of years and she isn't as strong as before. So why do they need to capture her and daphne?

Nerida was lost in thought while hashirama was trying to talk to her.

"Hello~ Earth to Neri!" Hashirama yelled as nerida snapped out of her thoughts and faced Hashirama.

"O-oh sorry, what were you saying?" Nerida asked.

Tobriama then went next to her "Is something wrong?" He asked the nymph with his hand transparent on her shoulder.

Nerida sighed "I'm just.... just wondering how my family is doing... and if their well, I'm just feel homesick."

The hokages and Shisui looked at each other, and they didn't know what to say.

"You can go visit them, just ask Lord third and he will let you." Shisui said trying to comfort her.

Nerida scoffed softly, "I wish it was that easy."

Nerida looked at her hands, every memory she had lies in her hands. Death, happiness, and emptiness. She clenched her gloved fists till her knuckles turned white.

But she also felt sick to her stomach to the fact that she was lying. Every word that comes out of her mouth to them is just s bunch of lies.

She hates it. But, she has no choice either.

Survival.

She needs to survive, not for herself but for the people she cares about.

Suddenly someone grabbed her by the shoulders and put a kunai to her neck with ice freezing her legs and arms, but.... she did not faze one bit.

"Nerida!" Shisui and the hokages yelled worriedly as they glared at the person. While madara was growling and had his sharingan blazing.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The person asked sternly. When nerida turned around a little he or she had long black hair and dark brown eyes with a shinobi headband on their forehead. Meanwhile shisui and the hokages are telling her to do something.

"He better get his filthy hands off of of you." Madara growled in her mind.

"I am....

a homicidal maniac that is planning for revenge on eels." Nerida answered with sarcasm. Shisui and tobriama face palmed while minato kept saying 'She's gonna die'. Hashirama was panicking.

"Nerida what the fuck are you saying." Minato fumed and facepalmed,

"Oh my god you're an idiot, and that was not even funny." Tobriama rubbed his temples. She's worse that his brother.