~{Chapter one, "GRYFFINDOR"}~

You got on to the train heading to Hogwarts. It's going to be your first year there At Hogwarts. It's also your sister's first year Hermione Granger. "Hey Y/N come sit with me!" Says your sister as she sits in the compartment, "Coming" You reply quickly. There are two other people in the compartment,A boy who looks the same age as you with Dark brown hair and glasses, the other has orangish red hair. You sat next to your sister. "Holy cricket your Harry Potter!" Said your sister, "and you are?" Your sister said to the other boy, "Ron Weasley" the other boy said, "pleasure" you and your sister said in unison. "Let me introduce myself, I'm Granger, Y/N Granger.", "Nice to meet you Y/N" Harry says with a soft smile. "Nice to meet you to Harry." You say calmly.

***Time skip

The train finally arrived at Hogwarts. Hermione helped you get off the train. You, Hermione, Harry, and Ron walked to the school. You were amazed by the sight of Hogwarts. Harry Held your hand while walking in to the castle, you slightly blushed when Harry said "Sorry, just a bit nervous is all.", "No, no, you're fine Harry" You replied softly. Harry Smiled.

It's like 200 something wor- *Gasps Dramatically* ARE YOU BLUSHING~ OooOoOOoOo
Okay okay i'll stop- BACK TO THE STORY

As you continued walking through the castle you saw a girl, she had Blonde Hair and Beautiful blue eyes. "Hello!'' She said kindly, "Hi!" you replied softly. Harry looked at you still locking hands. "Who's this?" Asked Harry. "I'm Luna, Luna Lovegood." Luna replied calmly. "Nice to me meet you Luna, I'm Harry, Harry Potter", Harry Replied with a smile.
Y/N looked a bit jealous at first. But she/he/they hid it soon after.

***Time skip

You entered the Great hall (Harry Let go of your hand by now), Everyone that was sitting at the long huge tables we're looking at you and the rest of the new students. You look at the beautiful ceiling that matched the sky outside of the school

This is what it looked like:

*Time skip (because i am tired af)

It was your turn to be sorted into your house. The Sorting hat was placed flat onto your head. All you is and feel is a dark brown Leather on your head. "Your cunning, very cunning, You have bravery, Calvary, courage, and determination" The sorting hat says. You get a bit nervous hoping that was the traits of the house that Your sister Hermione got into (Gryffindor). "GRYFFINDOR!!" The sorting hat shouted. The Gryffindor table clapped, including Hermione.

That's the end of this chapter!! I hope you liked it. I will update it next week I hope.

Some song I recommend listening to while reading this:
-Lily's Theme
-Hedwig's theme
-Sweater weather
-Mirror Masa (I think I'm falling for ya)
-Fairytale
-Castle on the hill
-Looking out for you
-Mrs.Magic
-Young
-New flesh

-500 words

-Alex