Chapter 3 ~ Potions class

WAIT!! Before I start this chapter I want to say sorry for being offline for a very long time I got really really really busy with school and I didn't have time to write anything which I am very sorry for. And Merry late Christmas!!!! I got a violin which I have wanted since I was six (I'm not trying to brag and I am sorry if I sound like I am). I hope you guys got what you wanted!|⚠️warning⚠️:Slight cursing| POV:[Y/N] POV. ONE MORE APOLOGY FOR BEING OFFLINE

I woke up as of nothing had happened last night. Harry was still sleeping so I had time to take a shower, get changed into my robes, and wake him up after.

*Time skip to after You took a shower and got changed into your robes cause I ain't writing that shiit in this chapter.

I try to wake him up but he doesn't wake up, So I tried again and he STILL doesn't wake up. I tried a few more times until I had enough and grabbed a cup of water and splashed it on him and before he could say anything I walked out of the room.  I heard him scream, " [Y/N] WHAT WAS THAT FOR". "YOU WOULDN'T WAKE UP SO I HAD TO", I yelled back.

[Y/N] Is a savage 👑 anyway I have a joke for you :)
What sounds like a sneeze and is made of leather?
a-shoe 👟 anyway continuing the chapter

I walked out of the dorm room, went down the stairs to the common room, and saw that Hermione was already awake.
"Hey Mione!", I say As I walk up to her, "Good morning [Y/N]", She replies with a smile. "How way you're sleep?", I question noticing that Hermione was looking behind me. After a few minutes of her looking behind me, "Hello? Earth to Mione!!!", I say having a bit of an annoyed expression, "Hm?", she replies with a jump,"OH! Sorry I zoned out there. Anyways I slept well. How was yours?", She says smiling, "It wasn't bad it's just that I had to wake up Harry because of a stupid nightmare he was having", I say as I notice Ron was staring at Mione from the couch. Before Mione could say anything I looked at Ron,"BACK OFF MY SISTER WEASLEY!!!", I yell as Hermione Chuckles quietly, "DON'T GET ANY IDEAS WE ARE ONLY 11 YEARS OLD!!!!", I yell again Hermione giggled louder then she chuckled, "[Y/N/N] I'm sure he's just being kind", she replies trying not to laugh at Rons expression. (Scroll down to the end of the chapter to see Ron's Expression). After a few minutes Harry comes down and we all head to breakfast.

*Time skip to Potions

It wasn't fun knowing that Potions was with Slytherin. But I honestly find some of the Slytherin's nice. There was a girl named Aurora carter. I know her from my 3rd grade We have been friends since we first started talking to each other and we still are! Even though she's in Slytherin and I'm in Gryffindor we are still great friends.
I asked Hermione if we could sit with Aurora, Hermione nodded since her friend was friends with Aurora and they were sitting together. We sat down and got ready for potions to begin. A few moments after we heard the door swing open. A man with black hair and a cloak walked into the room.
"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incarnations in this class", he said as he walked up to the stage and turned around. "As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the sudden Science and the exact art at this potion making", he slowly looks towards me.
*I forgot what happens next after he says that so let's pretend he said what he said in the books and movies thank you
"Mx Granger", he says staring at me with a slight grin, "Would you mind helping me make the healing potion?", I look at Hermione. Hermione mutters, "I think he's talking to you.". I turn my head with a confused expression. "Sorry, What was that Professor?". "I said would you like to help me make this healing potion", He says a bit calmer. "No thank you sir, but I'm sure my sister would like to help you", I say with a evil grin looking towards Hermione. "[Y/N] what are you doing!!!", she whispers to me in a mad tone. "Making you the favorite student 😌". "Hermione would you like to help?", he says when he looks at a blonde who happens to be a Slytherin.
*Time skip to after potions
"[Y/N] WHY DID YOU TELL HIM I WANTED TO HELP". "Cause I wanted to 😁", I reply calmly.