Chapter two The night

WAIIT before i start this sorry I haven't been online for a while i have been really busy with school and I am struggling so I really need time to study and everything! Thank you.

You headed to your dorm room with Harry. You and Harry shared a dormitory (OKAY LETS just sAy that there was a problem with the dorms and since there wasn't any room in any of the others you have to share a dorm with Harry). When you got to your dorm you changed in the opposite room as Harry and went to bed. You heard Harry talking in his sleep. You were worried, five minutes after he last spoke he started crying. You silently got out of bed and calmed him down he woke up and thanked you "Thank you Y/N, it seemed as if it was real.." Harry said wiping a tear off of his cheek. "Anytime!" You say hugging him. Not knowing why you just hugged him you say "Sorry I-" you get cut off by him kissing your forehead.

Your face turns from this 🙂 to this 🥺🥰😊. "Sorry I don't know what got into me" Harry says "I ho-" you cut him off by kissing him on the cheeks. After that you both went back to sleep and had no problems for the rest of the night

Sorry this chapter is short i need to sleep because i have a lot of things to do tomorrow! Love y'all hope you like the series so far!