Oops! Wrong Number!

I was alone in the dorm still in my pajamas while everyone was Out Doing Boring Stuff,I Decided To Go On Pinterest Sense I Was Bored.I Found This Beautiful Groom And Bride That Was Absolutely Adorable.I Wish That Was Me And Ren But . . . I Knew We Were Only Close Friends And We Been Together For A Long Time Well, Not Together-Together But Together. I Saved The Picture on My Phone To Show Pyrrha.I Know Everyone Thought I Liked Ren But She Was The Only One Who Knew I Liked Ren.I Went Out of The Pinterest App And Went To My Contacts List Then Tapped on Pyrrha's Name And Sent It

Nr~ Hey Pyrrha! Wouldn't Ren And I Look SO CUTE In These?

Nr~It's A Shame We're Just Friends Though. I'd Love A Pretty Dress.

"I Hoped She Liked it The Way I Did,It Is So Cute"I Thought As I Waited For A Reply But It Took Longer Than She Usually Do "She Must Be Busy, or Probably With Jaune Again.I Waited For A Long Time So I Just Played Game on My Phone And Didn't Mind It.After Awhile I Got A Text From Pyrrha.I Tapped On The Message Happily,I Was Happy To Know She Replied.

?~Is That Really What You Think, Pancake?

My Eyes Widen "Wait . . . The Only Person Who Calls Me 'Pancake' Is . . . My Life Is Ruined"I Thought To Myself, "I Must of Got Pyrrha And Ren Numbers Mixed Up!"

Nr~OH HI REN I TOTALLY DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF THAT

Rn~Of Course You Don't.

I Looked At The Message "HE'S ON TO ME!!"I Thought, "I Need A Cover!" I Got A Cover And Put It Over Me, See What I Did There

Nr~I MEAN WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR LIKE AGES AND I LIKE OUR FRIENDSHIP

Rn~Nora.

Nr~I ALSO ENJOY YOUR PANCAKES AND WHEN WE PLAY SLOTH

Rn~Nora

Nr~YOUR A GREAT PARTNER AND I APPRECIATE YOU

Rn~Nora!

Nr~Yes Ren?

Rn~Do You Like Me? Straight Answer. Yes or No. No Million Words Answers.

Uhh ". . . Should I Tell Him? . . . I Think Its Time."I Thought And Started Writing.As I Was Writing,I Felt Sad As I Knew This Was Most Likely The End of Our Friendship

Nr~Yeah Ren,I Do. A Lot.

I Felt A Tear Ran Down My Cheek

Rn~Tell You What, Why Don't I Take You Out For Breakfast And We Can Discuss This Further?

Oh My Oum! THANK YOU OUM!

Nr~YAY THANK YOU REN SO MUCH

"But Wait . . . What Is He Going To Say When We Are There?!" I Ignored That Thought And Got Up And Got Dressed Into My Normal Clothes And Just Brushed My Hair.I Sat Back Down On My Bed And Went On My Phone And Played A Game Called 'Flappy Nora'

After A While I Heard The Door Open But I Didn't Care At The Moment Cause I Was SUPER Close To Beating My Old Score.I Heard Footsteps Come Near Me But They Stopped Besides Me.The Person Poked Me "Hold On Just. A little. LONGER"I Said Tensed And Long,The Person Poked The Side of My Nose "Boop" They Said Cheerfully,Then I Died One Point Less "OH . . . MY . . . OUM!! I WAS SO CLOSE!!"I Shouted To My Phone,Then I Started Yelling At The Person "What Could Be So Important To Mess With Nora And Her Magnhild!!" I Grabbed Magnhild And Putted It Near The Persons Face But Then I Looked Up To See Ren . . . Whoopees. "Well, Sorry Magnhild But I Have Business With My Adorable Best friend"He Said,I Blushed Hardcore But I Had A Serious Face.Ren Chuckled "You Should See Your Face" I Got Up And Started Walking "Lets Go"I Started Laughing.

We Started To Walk And I Was Super Bubbly Like I Always Was And I Talked On And On While ,As Usual, Ren Just Heard And Didn't Talk But Then He Did "Wow Your So Bubbly Today" "Well,Ain't I Always!"I Smile,After A While We Were Half Way There And That's When Ren Said Something That Changed My Day "So . . . You Like Me."He Stated,When I Heard That My Bubbly And Hyper Self Drained.Afterwards There Was An Awkward Silence Between Me And Ren "Wow I Never Knew You Could Be So Quiet Before."Ren Started The Conversation Again "Yeah . . ."Was All I Could Reply But Luckily We Were There At The Diner We Usually Go To.We Went To A Table And Ren Ordered The Pancakes.After When The Waitress Was Gone Ren Spoke Again "So Sense We Are Here.We Could Discuss It More" I Just Nodded "Well,First: When You Started Liking Me?"He Asked,Dang I Wish We Don't Have To Discuss It "U-Uh . . . S-Sense We Were K-Kids"I Said Blushing A little "Wow . . . Long Time Don't You Think"He Said But All I Could Do Was Just Nod "Okay Question Number Two: How You Knew You Did Like Me"He Asked, I Now Know He Is Just Asking Those Stupid Questions To Tease Me "Stop The Stupid Questions And Give The Real Ones!"I Partly Shouted,Ren Chuckled Thinking It's Funny When I Mad Cause It's Rare "Fine"He Got Serious Finally "Why Do You Like Me,I Mean There's Like So Many Guys In Beacon Way Better Than Me" I Looked At Him "Well, One: I Love Your Personality, Two: You Were Always There For Me, Three: Your Literally The Only Person Who Can Stand Me Even Though You Get Aggravated By Me, And Also Yo-" I Got Cut off By Ren "I'm Sorry If That Hurts You,Really,I'm Really Sorry."He Says,There Was A Long Silence Then I Wanted To Finish My Sentence "You Were My Only True Friend"I Said,Ren Looked Surprised "Wow A Girl Who Is Always Happy And Outgoing Have No Friends" He Said "Well Before We Got Assigned With Jaune And Pyrrha And Before We Met Team Rwby"I Said To Make Things Clear,The Waitress Came And She Had Our Pancakes.She Placed Them In Front of Me Then Ren And Soon Walked Away.Ren Started Eating But Notice I Wasn't Eating "Nora,Eat,It's Still The Morning And You Had Nothing" He Said To Me But I Shrugged To Him "Nora Valkyrie,I Would Make You Eat"He Threaten Me "And I Would Scream"I Smirked "And I Won't Care"He Started Smirking And Got Up And Went Near The Couch-Like-Thingy I Was On "Ren I Would Use Those Vocals!"I Shouted,He Grabbed His Fork And Took A Piece of The Pancakes That Had Syrup on It "Open Nora!"He Playfully Shouted "NEVER!!! Mmph!!"He Grabbed Both of My Cheeks And Shoved The Food In My Mouth.He Let Go And Put His Arms Up "VICTORY IS MINE!" And Everyone In The Diner Cheered For Him.

We Soon Was Back To The Dorm And We Were Alone AGAIN! I Changed Into My Pajamas Sense I Am Lazy Like That.I Sat on My Bed And Ren Did The Same "Never Knew You Could Be So Calm And Quiet"He Said "And I Never Knew You Could Be So Smiley And Talkative"I Said "Ha ha Very Funny"He Said Sarcastically "See That's Something I Would Say"I Said "Well I Guess We Switched For A Day"He Stated "Yep" I Replied Back.There Was Another Silence,I Layed Back on My Bed "Thanks . . . Ren For Giving Me A Good Day off"I Said To Him "No Problem"He Said Then Something Popped Up In His Head "Oh Yeah! I Just Remembered You Liked Me"He Teased,Wow He Teased Alot Today!I Blushed Madly And Hid My Face In My Pillow.I Heard Ren Move To My Bed And Was Really Close To Me Cause I Felt The Heat of His Body.He Moved The Pillow Away From My Face.I Looked Up To See Him So Near My Face,I Was Now Really Red,He Smiled And He Leaned In And Softly Kissed My Lips.I Was Super Shock "You Weren't The Only One In Love For A Long Time"He Said And He Kissed Me Again But It Was A Long Sweet Kiss.We Pulled Away.After That We Hear Clapping And We Seen The WHOLE Gang Was There "Bravo!"Ruby Said And Weiss Kept Saying 'I Knew It!I Knew It!' And Blake Recording And The Rest Just Too Busy Clapping Still.Me And Ren Was Blushing Madly But I Think He Blushed More Sense I Was Use To All The Embarrassment Cause of My Day.