[2] Far Away, Far Apart

Genre: Fluff

Rating: K

~

Previously on Far Away, Far Apart

"I decided that I wanted to see you more than anything"

~

Nora look up at him and smiled, They soon noticed the sun was setting and the show will start soon.

"Come, let's pick a spot" Ren said, secretly trying to get the hold of Nora's small hands. Nora reached out to his hand and intertwined them so dearly.

Ren looked for a spot until Team RWBY and Team JNPR was waving at them, signaling that that is their spot. It was a pretty good spot. It was on a tiny little hill. Ren and Nora sat behind all of them. Nora was still shy, Ren noticed. Why was she like this?

"What is wrong?"

"Nothing.." She answered differently then others, Ren tilt his head

"After I've left, I feel like I've been doing all the talking. It feels weird." Ren stated, Nora giggled. He smiled a bit knowing he got her to laugh a bit.

It started to get really dark. The first fireworks that would be casted was the Teams, each having special effects. Soon Team RWBY was flared. It had their colors and symbols, adding on speeding white flare to represent their long forever teamwork. After them was Team JNPR, Nora got happy and pointed, it did the same as RWBYs but did an after effect of a big red firework making a loud 'Boom' noise representing their hardwork. After some representing fireworks, the last representing fireworks was the Love and Passion fireworks, reason why they have this is cause it is a traditional firework show that had been there sense the beginning of Beacon.

That was the end, the last bit of fireworks.. Once both teams thought that, White Rose, Bubbleby, Arkos, and Renora all showed up at the same time. They all knew Cardin Winchester had part of this, Submitting their names without permission. Everyone was red of embarrassment. Nora put her hands in a fist, Clearly angry

"I swear, I will break his legs!" Nora yelled loudly, she was a blushing mess. She spotted him laughing at the groups reactions. She started charging to him. Ren chuckled, he grabbed Nora by her wrist and pulled her to him. He pulled her into a gentle but passionate kiss. Nora panicked and pulled away, Ren just looked back with a blank expression.

"I.. I am not fine.." Nora started, She looked down at her feet "I missed you so much that I wasn't myself cause I did was think of you.. But now that you are here, I am unable to know what to do.. I guess that is how love works, it makes you weak and not yourself" She laughed, Ren half smiled knowing she loved him

Nora went on her tippy toes and kissed Ren, Ren kissed back as he wrapped around Nora's waist.

That night was Magical for the both of them, plus.. They had the last laugh at Cardin

~♥~

Sorry it was short.. It was suppose to be an ending of the first one but I didn't think the ending mattered but sense a person wanted it I said I will make it for their sake. Well thank you and Hope you come again!