Background Stories: Destroyed

All classes was dismissed cause the power went off. The weather was bad as it was raining really hard. Team RWBY decided to break into Team JNPR's dorm. Yang pick locked it. She swung the door open

"Honey, I'm home!" She shouted, every one sheeshed Yang.

Soon enough they were all on the floor, silently. They all barely could see.

A time has past, everyone was in the same place in extreme silence. The silence was broken by Weiss

"Wait where is Nora?!" Weiss scanned

"I was just going to ask the same thing but I thought she was near Jaune" Yang stated, Team RWBY turned to Jaune and Pyrrha but they just shrugged.

"Dang all I can see is Ren's bright pink streak!" Ruby cried, Ren sighed.

Thunder claps. A yelp was heard from Ren.

"Ren.. Was that.. You!" Jaune laughed, Ren sighed once again. He turned himself and hugged something. It was shaking horribly. Ren held it tight

"It's Nora!" Ruby announced happily, everyone moved to get a better view. Ruby tilt her head "And she is crying?"

"A thing that calms her down is stories." Ren stated, Ruby whispered to the gang

"He knows her every well" Everyone nodded, Ren whispered into Nora's ear

"What stories you guys wanna hear?" Ren asked, everyone shrugged

"Oh! How about your guys back stories. Those are interesting" Weiss said, Ren sighed

"You guys always say your stories is 'sad' so, The saddest one you've got!" Ruby said happily, Yang smirked ", And Blake really loved stories too"

Blake blushed as she thought of all her favorite books. Ren sighed, he knew the saddest story Nora and him had but he didn't want to share it, but no matter what they would find out.
Nora and his information is all out there. He once again whispered into Nora's ear. He whispered ever so gently. Nora was hesitant but she nodded.

"Once very long.. Long.. Ago."

~

I was sitting at the Cherry blossom tree
with my best friend, Nora Valkyrie. She giggled as she played with my hair. She loved my hair. I looked at her as she played with my bangs.
Her hands soon reached to the lining of my face. She looked at my jaw as she traced it with her finger. She looked in my eyes. She loved my eyes, she once told me. I didn't believe her, I hated my eyes along with my other features. She grinned and smiled widely, She saw me as friend. Though I didn't care I still admire her. I didn't laugh or smile. I sat there blushing with my mouth a gap open.

"What is it?" She asked as she smiled, I shook my head "Nothing" I said in a tiny voice, she smiled and said "Okay! Don't scare me like that!" She was so naïve.

"I thought you are never scared?" I teased a little

"I am! I am never scared!" She childishly yelled, I giggled a bit "What so funny!"

I laughed "I love seeing you worked up it is funny"

"Really? Huh I didn't think of it like that" Nora said she started laughing.