Petty Pair (Raymond, E)

Summary: Reader wants to fuck Raymond to spite his father. Raymond thinks that's really hot, actually.

Rating: Explicit (NSFW, 18+)

Content Warning: Fingering, penetrative sex, protected sex, mildexhibitionism, getting caught

——————————————————

There was a grand total of one functioning bar in this town at this hour of night. This drastic and unforgivable shortage of places for me to buy alcohol was also the only reason I found myself frequenting said bar.

After about an hour of swatting off a group of men that were objectively disgusting, I resigned myself to fate and the realization that the night would turn out no better than it would have if I hadn't tried to get drunk on cheap liquor. I was ready to pack up, close out, and fuck off back home when it happened.

A familiar face walked through the door. Familiar, I suppose, was a stretch. I'd only seen his face in one picture ­– a picture I'm pretty sure was meant to be thrown away. It stuck out to me because it was the first indication that I got that Donald Wadsworth had a son. And a cute son, much less.

My brain scanned through buried memories to try and find the one where his recently divorced mother had told me his name. I knew the memory existed somewhere, surrounded under a mountain of bullshit, but it was so hard to focus when I was watching the poor kid shuffle over to the bar and plop himself down against the counter.

It had taken me that long to realize that he was wearing pajamas. Cute.

His fashion choices and bedhead paired nicely with the pout he wore when he shyly scanned the room. Altogether, everything about him assured me that he literally couldn't have been less intimidating if he tried. That theory was further solidified by the way he shrunk against the counter when he saw me approach. By the time I sat down next to him, he'd all but disappeared under his jacket.

"Hey, you're... Raymond, right?" The name came to me at the same time his eyes locked with mine. The dark hazel color shone almost gold in the orange hue of the bar.

"You're Donald's son?" I asked as warmly as possible while using his father's name. Which is to say, not warm at all.

"Unfortunately," Raymond droned with a similar disdain.

"I'll say," I chuckled as I leaned forward to match his slouch over the bar. "I work with your dad."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too."

That alone seemed to cause a shift in his entire demeanor. It didn't surprise me. Most of the women in this town were brainwashed into thinking that if a guy didn't outright assault you at first glance, he was probably a solid dude.

And Donald Wadsworth was not a solid dude.

"He's like, a giant fucking asshole," I said.

Raymond's eyes lit up.

"Right?!" he shouted back, practically falling from his seat in his enthusiasm as he continued to yell, "I know!"

There was no keeping it together with this caricature of a man, but I didn't really want to, either. In the few seconds I'd interacted with him, everything about him changed from defensive to relaxed. Like all he needed was someone to tell him that it wasn't all in his head.

Unfortunately, I was going to need to ask something of him. But I figured he wouldn't mind what I was going to request.

"But hey, that's actually why I wanted to talk to you. I have a favor to ask you." I kept my tone even and nonchalant, trying to avoid coming off as parental.