Lane Courtesy (Franklin, E)

Summary: Franklin can't stand the new girl at the alley.

Rating: Explicit (18+ ONLY)

Content Warning: Fingering, oral sex (male receiving), degradation, rough sex, exhibitionism, choking, enemies to lovers

——————————————————

There are a surprising number of manners in a bowling alley. Most of the rules are things you'd expect. Never go beyond the foul line, lest you mess up the oil and track it across the approach. Grant other bowlers a free lane between the two of you whenever possible.

There were a few, however, that I'd found especially difficult to follow.

Always defer to the bowler on your right. Do not distract the other bowlers. Do not antagonize the other bowlers. And never, ever grab a man's balls.

It wasn't my fault that I broke several rules that day. Franklin had started it.

Every day since I'd moved to Little Falls, I had come to the alley to find his ever-unwelcoming team. I hadn't actually ever spoken to them, but apparently, I had knocked quite a few pins loose by not knowing who the fuck they were. They had never let me forget it, either.

I hadn't expected that day to be any different. Like every one before it, I arrived and took my rightful spot on the closest possible lane to their frontman. Franklin, naturally, took one look at the 5 other open lanes, and promptly laughed at the sheer volume of the audacity I carried with me.

And I, the ever humble idiot, wouldn't ever let him see just how much I loved it when he noticed me.

I hated absolutely everything about him, so it was only natural for me to be insanely attracted to him, right?

"Hey sunshine," he called from his side of the ball return.

The nickname had been born a few days prior, when I made a point of making sure that I never once entered the alley without donning something wearing their sacred team colors. The first thing I'd noticed when he said it that day was that he'd done it through a smile.

"Hey, you fucking creep," I answered in kind.

As much as I'd wanted to be composed, to walk away from that interaction feeling confident, I hadn't. I could feel his eyes on me, and before I'd even gotten to the approach, I felt several others. I tried to tune them out, but it was easier said than done.

I hadn't even felt the ball leave my hand, but I was happy to at least see it hadn't gone straight into the gutter. Nevertheless, it hadn't been a strike, and that would've been the only thing to prevent him from throwing a taunt my way this early in the game.

"Maybe it'd be easier if you bought clothes that fit."

The petty insult was quickly followed by a resounding echo of 'oohs' and cheeky laughter from the rest of his peanut gallery, but that'd been easier to shake off. He could insult my bowling form all he'd wanted, and I might actually bite.

But my physical appearance? Well...

"I think I look pretty good in what I'm wearing, actually," I said before turning to face the man whose eyes hadn't left me. Although it takes him a minute to reorient them from my backside back up to my face. "And judging by how hard you're staring at my ass, Frankie, I think you think so, too."

I could hear my heartbeat pounding in my ears, my whole body burning with the desire to wipe that grin off his face in whatever way possible. All of his body weight was leaned against the ball return that held three easily improvised weapons.