20

Blair's POV

"What kind of a dress is that?" Pagtataka ni daddy.

"Why don't you ask mom?" Walang gana kong sagot.

I'm wearing my diamond dream gown. That's what my designer named it. It's a mermaid dress and has a very low V-cut in front and back. It has a slit on the side of my legs. It feels like I'm not even wearing anything on top.

I paired it with my diamond necklace at earrings. And of course, my Jimmy Choo high heels.  The dress is a silver gold mettalic gown thingy. My mom chose this one. I'm not even surprised about this dress. Overall, I'm wearing $600 million outfit.

"Is the limousine ready? I hope we're late. "

Napalingon kami ni dad kay mommy na kakalabas lang sa elevator.

"Oh God, Amanda."

Mom is wearing a black evening gown. It's laced and it has a very low cut on her chest too, she's exposing her cleavage and side boobs. It's also backless so it shows more of her back. In short, mas malala pa ito sa suot ko. The slit of her dress is too high at abot sa side glutes niya.

"Mom please change your dress " pakiusap ko.

"Amanda please, we're not going to that party unless you change-----"

"Oh please. Don't be such a bitch Hasy. I love this dress."

Nauna na si mommy na lumabas si mommy at hindi na kami pinansin.

Daisy's POV

"I'm glad you came...." Lumapit ako kay mommy at nakipag beso sakanya, sunod naman si dad. Napansin ko na hindi nila kasama sina Archie.

"Where's the four ?" Pagatataka ko. I'm referring to my other 4 borthers.

"They didn't want to come. They didn't want to dress up. They had their own plan" sagot ni mommy.

"You look great, Daisy. This purple gown suits you."

"Thank you mom." Nakangiti kong sabi.

"I'll go and get us some drinks." Paalam ni dad at naglakad palayo.

I love this place. Everything is so fancy. It has a rectangular pool in the middle, it's filled with different flowers that's floating. We have the buffet on the sides if you're hungry, and of course the big bar in front.

Everyone is just having wine while enjoying this party.

Sa hindi kalayuan, I saw Serene standing with her parents. I never thought she would actually have the face to go here.

Nagtama yung tingin namin ni Serene. She gave me a bitchy smirk on her face. I just raised my eyebrows at her.

God she's so annoying. Why is she even here!?

Serene's POV

"I gave them $500 million." My dad said.

"That's not enough Carver. I'll just Add another $500 million." My mom said.

I took a sip on my wine. They're still debating how much they will donate.

"Serene? It is you...."

Napalingon ako kay tita Valeria na kakarating lang. Kasunod nito sina Vince at Liam na kasama si tito Blaise.  Lumapit sakin si tita at nag-beso naman kami.

"I love that dress. Why don't you and your parents join us at our table? "

"It's nice to see you again, Valeria."