21

Blair's POV

Padabog akong tumakbo papasok sa loob ng bahay.

"Blair please!"

Pinunasan ko yung mga luha ko at hinarap si mommy.

"Why didn't you told me any of these!?" Galit na sabi ko kay mommy.

"Blair I didn't know you were dating Yoshida's son. I could've told you earlier if knew." She said with tears on her face.

At some point, I don't even know my mom anymore. She's always been this perfect mother to me. But she also hides her own dirty secret.

"Your mother is right. I'm not going to let you see that man again. I'm not letting you date Yoshida's son. " Pagmamatigas ni dad.

"But I love Jaxon-----"

"I'm not going to let you date one of your mother's exes son." Pagputol sakin ni dad.

"Why do I have to pay for what my mom did? It's her past, not mine." Naiiyak kong sabi.

I can't believe this.

"Hasy please, Blair doesn't know any of this."

"I'm doing this to protect the two of you. "

I looked at my mom. I wiped my tears on last time. I can't loose Jaxon.

"The only one that dad needs to protect is you. Because he knows you're easy to fuck." I said to my mom with a bitchy tone.

My mom slapped me because of what I said. Fine, I need them to hate me. I want them to hate me so much that they'll throw me out of the house. I would rather sleep outside than be here.

"I did a lot of things that I wasn't proud of, Blair. But I'm not going to let you disrespect me. I'm still your mother! Do you think I enjoyed watching your friends humiliate us in front of those people!?"

Wala akong pake kung napahiya kami. Ang sakin lang, walang nabanggit si mommy tungkol rito. I was so clueless sa nangyayari. Akala ko ba walang magtatago ng kahit ano? Buong buhay ko hindi ako nagsinungaling sakanya o nagtago.

"You want to know the truth!? Fine. I fucked Daisy's dad. We both had a history together. Then I fucked your tito Roch. Yes, we had our fun too. Then I fucked Pierre Yoshida. That's what hit me. She divorced her wife Azusena just to have a relationship with me. But I left him. I realized that I don't want to ruin any relationship, any marriage or any family anymore. "

"But I got my karma. I was two months pregnant, but Alessa saw me and Devon again. We both fought each other until I had a miscarriage that caused me a lot of pain. "

"At the end, I was thankful that Hasy still chose me after what I did. After I lost out child."

"Do you think I never regretted what happened!? I did Blair! I still regret it ever single day!"

Tumulo yung mga luha ni mommy habang sinasabi ito. I started not to feel good. Pakiramdam ko ay maduduwal ako.

"That's enough. Blair go to your room-----"

Hindi natapos yung sasabihin ni daddy. Agad akong tumakbo papunta sa kitchen at dumeretso sa sink.

Umikot yung sikmura ko at sumuka. Sobrang sakit ng sikmura ko ngayon.