Raph x Shy reader Part 2

Requested by @Yolomikuchan

Title: n y l a Part 2

I laid on my bed and kicked my feet absentmindedly as I pondered, biting the skin on the inside of my lip. I suddenly winced as I felt myself bite hard enough to draw blood, so I sighed and stood up, making my way over to my bathroom to wash my mouth and put some Vaseline over the hole. I didn't look at myself in the mirror, afraid I would see my tear-soaked face and ragged hair that I hadn't been combing since I got back from college.

That was just one of the things I hadn't done.

I hadn't confided in Donny about what was going on, I hadn't been to the lair since that day, I hadn't unblocked Raphael from my phone, and I still hadn't spoken to him either. The list went on and on and on.

Looking down at my feet, I made my way back into my bedroom and reached for my container of gum to give me something to do other than tearing the skin off my lips.

"(Y/n)." I spun around to investigate my window, the gum flying out of my hand. Luckily, there was a hand to catch it. Unluckily, it was Donnie's hand. With a sigh and a raised eyebrow, he threw the peppermint square into his mouth and shut my window, moving for my rolling desk chair. Puffing out my cheeks, I rolled my eyes inwardly and realized I wasn't going to get out of talking to Donnie. If he didn't work then he would send Leo and then eventually Raph, who I didn't have the energy to deal with anymore.

"Yes, dear?" I muttered, getting out another gum, leaning back on my headboard. Donnie popped a bubble as he shook his head, wagging a finger at me. This whole ordeal was very confusing to me.

"What's going on? Everyone has noticed you haven't been to the lair since the day you got back from college. So, what happened? One minute you're enjoying the lair time and the next, you're not answering any of our texts. And, don't think we don't know what happened with Raph." I sighed lowly and stood up, As I made my way over to the window, my eyes began welling up, showing how heartbroken I actually was. I'd had a crush on Raph since we were fourteen, and if I had known things were going to end like this, I would've at least told him before I left. Now, I was heartbroken with only a feeling that maybe he liked me back, but more of the feeling that he knew and still didn't care.

Before I could reach the window, there was a tug on my wrist and I looked back through falling tears to see Donnie, towering over me with a confused and sad smile on his face. "What are you doing?" He asked softly, slowly sitting back down to pull me away from the window a little more. I let out a choked laugh and sniffed, giving him a grimace of a grin.

"Well, I was just about to throw myself out the window." I shrugged as Donnie shook his head and pulled me closer, sighing deeply.

"No, not while I'm around." There, we sat, interlocked together as we both cried, though for entirely different reasons. "Not while I'm here."

"Whether you want to or not, you're talking to Raph. I don't care what happened between you two- fix it." Leo spoke through gritted teeth as he tossed (y/n) into Donnie's rarely-used bedroom, locking the door behind her.

"Leo, let me out! Donnie will be so mad when he hears about this." I spoke through the door, trying to intimidate him. Suddenly, it opened just a bit and Leo stuck his head in, a deadpan grimace on his face.

"He's the one who told me to put you in here." He spoke swiftly before shutting the door again, locking it once more. (Y/n) groaned and banged her head against the door, turning around to slide down. After a second, she heard Leo's footsteps walking away. Realizing he wasn't kidding around, she just threw herself up and onto Donnie's bed, where a few pieces of dust flew around her. (Y/n) didn't care. She just hugged the pillow and pulled her knees to her chest, wishing she was in her own room and not down at the lair, waiting for someone to enter the room. Especially someone she didn't want to talk to.