Part 1 - School

China Pov:

Hi, this is China, the pandemic has finally end after 20 gruelling years we made it. You may be questioning what has changed. nothing has changed tho except me, I guess. So I right now sitting in my first subject classroom which is English and our teacher is absent with no substitute for some reason (this is plot convenience).

So I just sit in my seat and ignore the ongoing brawl between America and North Korea. It was then somebody tapped my shoulder I sighed clearly annoyed to face Russia who wanted to borrow some money and it's the third time this WEEK. 

However, it turned out to be Phillia (Philipines), so I asked "What do u need Pia," "Oh, China could I borrow a pencil," she asked awkwardly. I was surprised for the model student to forget her stationery on the first day of the school year.  I just handed her a pencil and she squeaked a thank you, I just nodded.

When I turned around about to continue reading my book I came face to face with Japan holding her phone out and recording the whole thing. I mentally facepalmed thinking great now everyone gonna thinks I'm a simp and Phillia would be exposed for forgetting her stationery on the first day of school. 

I snapped back to reality with Japan giggling and Phillia oblivious to the fact that she may be blackmailed, to say the least, but who would blackmail her on second thought. It was then Ame received a text message and I felt impending doom crawling on my back as I sweated bullets.

No one's Pov:

A smirk so grew on the American's face as started to yell "CHINA'S SIMPING FOR PHILLIA" China then sank into his seat as the class stared him down. Phillia was surprised and flustered as her classmates started chanting simp while forming a circle around China who sank deeper into his seat. China had 'KILL ME PLZ' plastered all over his face. 

Japan laughed her head off as Phillia tried to calm everyone down and explain everything. However North pulled out his nuke that he calls his child, it then caught the attention of  Brunei. He then shouted "NORTH HAS A NUKE," the whole classroom descended into chaos as everyone ran out leaving behind New Zealand groaning in agony as he has been trampled by most of the class. 

China Pov: 

I decided to help New Zealand since I had nothing better to do like my book magical disappeared. New Zealand was hesitant at first to take my hand since some oil-loving idiot was still salty about me getting better grades than him last year started some rumours about me being evil. New Zealand thanked me and apologized for calling me a simp, I just said "It's fine I'm used to it."

Now it's time to fi- when Finland asked drowsily "tf happened," my head then did a 180-degree turn (Its countryhuman logic don't ask) and replied "Oh nothing," "Oh okay," Finland said and went back to sleep. While New Zealand was petrified and started to question his life choices.

I then snapped my head back 180 degrees and went to stop North on his rampage. I sighed and began the journey or nightmare to stop North. 

Time skip brought to you by China nearly getting trampled and nuked by most of the school.

China Pov:

So now the schools burning down since North threw the nuke in an attempt to nuke the burger child. However, the nuke accidentally made contact with Mongolia's chemistry project which was a reactive substance. It erupted like a volcano as the whole room erupted in fire, North got blasted through the wall into a locker more specifically Ame's locker. 

He was not burned by the blast but he was unconscious, it was then I was nearly trampled over for the 30th time as the majority of the people in the classroom came out with minor degree burns. As expected Phillia was rushed out of the classroom with her harem, which I'm not part of anymore.

I checked the classroom for anyone left in there, however, I saw a bunsen burner with the flame blown out and leaking gas. So I quickly yanked North out of the locker and ran as he awoke from the pain and yelled "AAAARGH." The gas exploded when I was nearly at my little sister's Macau's classroom. I ran in slamming the door shut as the flames had nearly baked me and North.

I then searched around frantically for my little sister and found a note on her desk saying already evacuated. I sighed relief as she is safe, Hong Kong and Taiwan should've had sport first period so they would have already gone out. I then put North down in a chair and opened a window to see if I could scale this building with North on my back.

Since I was on the third floor I could maybe make a rope and go down. It was then the door blasted open and a very angry South Korea came in with an aura of pure anger as he was about to give North a spanking. North was sweating bullets as he sensed the impending doom he faced. I was just trying to calm him down and get us out here, before grabbing North by the neck and jump out the window with him.

I just stood there dumbfounded at the events that happened, before being blown out the window by the fire that was still raging. Everything then slowed down as I slow sailed through the air while South beat the life out North but still dragging his soul back into his body as it tries to escape. It felt like I was watching an endless loop and then it all went black. 

Vietnam Pov:

It was a normal first day of school as I had a new math teacher this year whose name is DeathInShort (yes, I'm in the story). It was a weird name, to say the least, other than the strange name he was pretty laid back as he taught us with memes and other fun activities. All was well until the classroom above us exploded.