Confused Russian

Russia POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I groaned as I slammed my hand onto the alarm clock BOOM effectively waking up all my siblings in the process while also scaring my temporary guardian Miss Afghanistan. This was because she bolted up checking on us if we were hurt or not. She was very frightened by my method of waking up my siblings as it was her first day being our guardian.

So I can't blame her though as she was new to this method of waking up my siblings ever since dad went on a trip somewhere. My siblings and I went down all dressed as I apologise to Afghan about the loud sound. She replied, "No, it's fine dear, you are just trying to wake up your siblings, maybe next time do it in a more subtle way, please."

I snapped out of my trance as listening to her speak is so soothing, so I could only nod quickly to cover up my embarrassment. I then smelt something very heavenly coming from the kitchen, I started drooling like my siblings as we saw four towers of pancakes and a stack of four pancakes. Kazakhstan was the first to mow down his tower of pancakes, Belarus vacuumed the pancakes up with her mouth.

Ukraine just pokes the pancakes with her fork, right before Afghanistan forcefully opened Ukraine's mouth and started stuffing the tower of pancakes down her throat while threatening me to eat the pancakes. Which I ate casually while watching Ukraine get bloated up while her face started turning purple. I'm mean don't get me wrong I do care for my sister but she kinda brought it upon herself by not eating the pancakes.

When we finished breakfast I had to carry Ukraine as fainted right after Afghanistan stuffed the last pancake down her throat while threatening us that this would happen if we don't eat the food that we were prepared. We all nonchalantly nodded except Ukraine who was out cold due to oxygen deprivation. 

We then went up to brush our teeth and grab our bags before waving goodbye to Afghan, it's really nice to have her like a moth- I mean guardian. You may be wondering where I put Ukraine well she was on my shoulder the whole time. we were halfway there when Ukraine jolted awake rolled off my shoulder and ran behind a bush and started vomiting profusely. It was then Siberia came running towards us confused about why Ukraine is vomiting.

I said, "comrade I'll explain it at school could you take my other two siblings to school first." Siberia replied "No problem man cya later," "later Sib" I replied as he walked off with my two other siblings. I return to Ukraine vomiting her guts out, after a good minute or so she stopped and I handed Ukraine her water bottle. 

She took a sip and put on her miserably face while I carried her to the bus stop. It was then I checked my phone for the timetable to see we just missed the bus as it had been 5 mins early. So I made a run while yelling "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WORLD WHY DOES THE FUCKING BUS HAVE TO COME 5 MINUTES EARLY TODAY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!" 

Narrator POV

Russia then proceeds to run so fast that he breaks the sound barrier, however, he trips on a pebble with is half the size of a marble. Russia gets sent flying into a tree at school out cold while Ukraine faceplants on the concrete. She then gets dragged off to sickbay by Phillia. While Russia watches warily from the tree branch before passing out.

Timeskip

Russia POV

I woke up to a lot of chatter as I woke up on a stretcher at sick bay, I look around to see nobody there so I just walked out just as the fire alarm went off. So I just casually strolled to the main entrance walking past raging fires in classrooms and not giving a damn that half of the school was in flames. 

By the time I arrived there everyone except a few people stared at me with their jaws hanging like they saw a ghost. I strolled over to Ukraine and my other siblings asked what was going on, they replied with they didn't know either. I just sigh and pull out my vodka and drink it while trying to ignore the make-out session Laos and Cambodia are having while Japan is recording it in 4K on her phone.

Australia POV

I was still in the school looking for Joey my huntsman spider who ran off before the fire alarm went off. I walked through plenty of fires looking for him. It took me a good 20 minutes to find him he was a sneaky Lil bugger. But at least he's safe, I then walk out of the school to the front gates so that big bro Canada won't get worried. 

Big bro America would probably faint from the sight of Joey so I put him in my bush hat. Big bro New Zealand would be worried sick if he found out even tho he was stuck at home sick. When I arrived the teachers just marked me off, since this was a daily occurrence. I saw China teach big bro Canada something probably for his research project I found on his website. I never knew that there would be so many videos about human anatomy. 

I walked over to ask him something but got distracted by a lizard climbing a tree, so I climbed the tree to get the lizard. I was halfway up when Canada started yelling for me to come down, but I kept climbing determinedly to get this lizard. When this net trapped me and I fell into Canada's arms I could see him as pale as snow while his arms were shaking. 

The tree was roughly 10 metres tall, but it was no big deal tho and I don't know why everyone is staring at me. China had a net gun in his hands with the name Aussie Catcher imprinted on the side of it. I just started at him with a 'really' look and he just shrugs it off.