Online you

Techno perspective
I've had crushes in high school before, but being a nerd and a gamer kinda made all relationships hopes evaporated. With my parents getting divorced when I was in high school it just didn't help with finding "the one" or my "high school sweetheart" either.

With such a rough start I just gave up on relationship and dating entirely. Of course, I still liked a few girls here and there but I never had the balls to say anything. I simply put all my feelings in a bag and threw it away.

Wilbur and Phil noticed the fact that I never joined in whenever they talked about girls. So for a long time they thought I was gay and didn't say much about. Until Tommy spitted it out bluntly when we were all in a call.

I was shocked- there's nothing wrong with being gay but just because I don't expressed my thoughts on women like Tommy doesn't mean I'm gay...

I ended up telling them the reason and Wilbur have the bright idea to set me up for a love or host...

I hate everything.

I reluctantly go with it even though I didn't want to. At first I was thinking of picking a random girls and call it a day but then Yrena messaged me.

I was touched that I have such a devoted fan. I was speechless at the time to be honest and so I used the show as an excuse to leave the conversation.

I was happy to meet and interacted with an og fan.

As the rounds when on I just kept mercilessly eliminating girls out left and right. At that point I already know who I was going to pick so it didn't matter.

But when I was typing to Alvin my answer, I reconsidered and pick Yrena instead. It was a last minute decision but I'm glad I chose her over Allie because Allie chose host-

After the stream I took a shower and watch some of Yrena videos. They were well made and not a single second were filled with emptiness or awkward silence. I wonder why she only getting popular now, her videos really get people hooked.

I tap 'date added (oldest)' on my phone and saw a rather cute video by her. The quality wasn't as good since it was a few years back but this could definitely be use as a leverage.

I downloaded the video and take a screenshot of the tittle + thumbnail, giggling to myself while doing so.

Flopping on my bed I scroll through Twitter for a bit before I saw her account on my homepage.

______
TommyInit @Tommyinit
@Yrena My frendddddd
______

Seemed like he was giving her free promo. I followed her back on Twitter since it was conveniently there.

As I feed Floof, Dream messaged me on Twitter.

Teletubby

Wanna have your date on the dsmp?

Sure, here's her mc acc name:
Yrena

We can also do a bit of lore with her
if you want

Like what?

Idk, like a SoftTechno arc maybe 😏

Nooooo my branddd

But the audience retention though 🤭

K, srl tho I'm uncomfortable
with shipping.

Who said anything about shipping lol

She's a female...
And the person I'm going on a
"date" with tmr..
And she won my love or host...

Ok ok I get it lol
I was just messing with you
Anyway she's whitelisted, have fun lol

K I'll tell her
Buhh homeless Teletubby
_______

After telling her about the date, I start helping my little sister with homework while my dad brag to his friends about me.

Everything right now feels great, no complications, no drama, no struggle. Some how I still feel lonely even if it just a little bit...