Confrontation

The next few days went by swiftly, all of the sbi found out about me and Techno immediately. We thought we were low-key but I guess you can't get pass your friends eyes. They congratulate us and supported our relationship, we had a really fun time touring London and going to my university campus.

Techno is staying here for 2 months but the boys can't stay with him that long so we agree on leaving Techno with me. We live with each other like a normal couple.

I was genuinely happy.

Until I remember Jarred is still in town.

It was already about 2 weeks since Techno first day here and it was already 2 weeks since I saw Jarred with that waitress girl. I didn't know how to feel, it was just painful at the time.

Now that I'm with Techno, I feel a lot better but... it bothers me. Do I love Techno? Or am I only doing this because I want to make Jarred jealous. Was I jealous of the waitress? Did I wanted to be the waitress when they were making out?

"Hey." - Techno voice interrupted my thoughts.
"Eat up or you'll be late to your lecture soon." - He smiled.

What am I even thinking about... just his smile alone makes me feel happy.

I put down my fork and pulled his face in for a kiss.

"Wow- wow... Give me a warning next time!" - He say with his face tomato red.

"I love you." - I smiled.

"Love you too." - He look at me and kiss my forehead.
"Now eat, you're about to be late sunflower." - He smile softly.

I giggled as I eat my breakfast.

I could feel his gaze on me.

"What were you thinking about Avery?" - He asked softly.

"My psychology assignment... there this part I don't really understand." - I lied blatantly.

"Maybe I can help, what's the problem?" - He raised his eyebrows.

Maybe I could see what he think...

"Well... it's about a couple..."
"The girlfriend feels like she only got together with her current boyfriend to make her ex jealous and we have to help her figure out her feelings."

"Hmm..." - He looked down at his empty plate.

There was a few seconds of silence that make me feel like I made the wrong decision... Has he caught on?

"I personally think that she wouldn't be worry if she only wanted to use the guy." - He answered.
"People like that are more driven to constantly think about their ex rather than their current partner." - He continued.
"The fact that she worried for him is reassurance that she didn't get with him just to used him." - He looks up at me and smile brightly.

I really do love him.

"Ok enough of that talk, you need to go to your lecture now darling." - He stood up and grab the dishes.

"Thanks dear!" - I replied as I grab my bag and rush outside.
"I love you!" - I shouted when I put on my shoes.

"I love you too!" - I hear him shout back.

Techno pov
What I said was genuine but... I'm worry. Does she still have feelings for Jarred? The thought make my stomach sick. As I continue to do the dishes the door bell ring.

Did she forget her keys?

Opening the door I smiled.

"You forgot the key-" - I stop midway to see Jarred at the door.