The Start Of Something New (ORIGINAL)

(Chloe's POV)

Beca stared at me with a blank expression.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned due to her lack of reaction.

"I...I didn't know that you were..." she cut herself off but I got the idea.

"I'm bi actually." I stated, answering her question.

The room went silent once again, while Beca seemed to search for the right thing to say.

"I honestly thought you had a thing for Jesse," she spoke quieter than before and disappointment took over her voice, "I mean with the way he looks at you, I thought you two were dating for sure. But then you kissed me, and now nothing that I thought before seems to make any sense." I smiled softly at the brunette.

"Jesse? I've had my eye on you since I met you at the activities fair, Becs. When I heard you sing in the shower and then at Bella's auditions, it made me love you even more than I already did. Don't get me wrong I love being just friends with you, but I want to become more than that." I said the last part with a wink.

It took her a minute to realize what I meant, but when she did a smile took form on her face. "Are you serious?" She exclaimed.

"Well yeah..." I paused to gather my thoughts, "Otherwise I wouldn't do this again."

I leaned in to kiss the brunette and this time she kissed back. It started out slow and sweet until I deepened the kiss, causing Beca's eyes to go wide.

When we finally broke I apart I asked her with a smile on face, "So do you want to give dating a shot."

She looked back are me with a smirk before breathlessly saying, "Yeah I would really like that."

That night instead of sleeping on opposite sides of the dorm room, we decided to cuddle up in Beca's bed. Before I fell asleep I whispered to Beca, "I love you so much Beca Mitchell."

She whispered back, "I love you so much more Chloe Beale."