𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞:𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

⚠️TW :Blood,stabbing, stalking

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ,𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ. *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

An entire Duchy was set ablaze, the flames eating everything in its path showing no signs of remorse nor mercy for those in its way. People were scattered and battered, many were killed. It was war. The cause, was all but a single man. Clad in white. 

Inside a green house that was located near the burning duchy, layed numerous bodies scattered, blood covered the stone floor, the walls were painted red, bodies of servants and guards were laying lifeless, however there were three people inside the flourishing green house.

A man with hair as yellow and bright as the sun, eyes a bright amber color, the man had a formal attire, he seemed as if he was from a high position,in his gloved hand was a sword with blood dripping from its tip, his handsome face had blood stains as well as his white trousers and suit.

The man however was not alone, there were two beautiful women inside the room. One was trembling relentlessly, and the other was standing up Infront of the shocked woman. both women were facing the Sun haired man. The man however just glared at both of them sending shivers down their spines.

The trembling woman had long Dark blue hair with white dots that looked like stars that reached the ground, her blue eyes that had constellations of all kinds were wide with shock. She wore a formal blue dress, black gloves and blue shoes, her dashing blue hair was let down with side braids,in her head was a tiara, indicating that she was royalty.

As for the woman who was standing,
she had medium sized Blond hair that had white dots as well, with Teal eyes that had constellations, her eyes showing no signs of fear. In fact, she seemed prepared to face this man. Her eyes screaming hatred, anger and sadness, she wore a pink dress with white frills and yellow highlights, white gloves with a diamond heart on the top, pink shoes with yellow lace, her hair was tied in a half ponytail with a pink ribbon, her dress was covered in blood, her dress was also ripped but that didn't matter. Her eyes, red, from the tears she shed.

No one spoke. The room was deafeningly quiet. Until, the blond haired girl spoke for what seemed like ages. Her voice hoarse and raspy from screaming so much earlier.

"Second prince of the Ardens empire, Elio sol Arden. I, princess Luna zira von verphes shall tell you this," her voice quivered but she was not afraid nor nervous. Voice deep and venomous, She spoke.

"A war will begin if you do this. Surely you, of all people, should know that if you kill both of the princesses of the Verphes empire, they will start a war to the Arden Empire. And the reason will be because you killed your fiance and her sister, and broke off the agreement between both empires."She glared daggers at the man now known as Elio.

But that threat did little to none to the Man. For Elio was not affected by this glare and merely scoffed "So what? The Verphes empire and Ardens empire have been in war for many generations. This generation will be no different. The only reason both empires have not been in war recently, is because of an agreement both empires have made." He stepped closer to both women and was now looking down on them. "And that agreement was to stop the countless wars both empires have been in." Elio's eyes turned to the dark haired woman that was sitting on floor "which resulted in both mine and that vile woman's engagement." He glared back at the blond.