𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1:𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*"𝑀𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒"*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
"𝑀𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒"
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Selene's POV:

It had been about 6 months since I have been reincarnated,I found out where I am,I am in a Manga called Astrea's harem,basically it's a reverse harem,it consists of 5 male leads and 4 female who also likes her,Astrea's harem is no normal harem,there is a reason why I liked it,I don't like those annoying clichè females,I like the storng ones,and in Astrea's harem all females are not to be underestimated.

Astrea is the main lead of the story,she is the daughter of the grand duke,Gand duke Sloane, Astrea grew up in the grand dukes mansion,the grand duke adores her and loves her,she has no terrible past,basically everything is happy, everyone adores Astrea,even her Step mother and Half siblings adore her,and that is why some people are jealous of her and some want her for themselves

Astrea is a kind soul,she is pure and nice,while Selene...well...she's not so bad...as you already know, Selene is me,meaning I'm Selene.

Selene Zira Von Verphes,the youngest princess of the Verphes empire, she's also one of the villains of the story,she shows up at chapter 116 of the manga,But every villian has a story,the moment Selene was dying,her past was showed,I didn't like her at first since she was annoying,but when I found out about her past I felt sorry for her.

Selene meets the prince of the calistia empire at the age of 15 and starts living there, Selene is the 2nd prince's fiance,it was a political marriage in order to strengthen the bond between the two empires and to strengthen their power,both Selene and the prince agreed to it since they had no choice,but the prince falls in love with the heroine the moment he saw her and is very nice to her.

Selene,who tried to get along with the prince for years and try to make him like her fell in complete shock,how could Astrea make the prince like her the moment he saw her? that's what selene thought,Selene thought of being friends with Astrea,so she did,they became friends,the prince though, thought that Selene is planning something to Astrea so he told her to stay away from her and leave,Selene wanted to stay with her but the she didn't want to disobey the prince.

In other words,Selene is a good person,the prince is the problem,he's too cold to others except for astrea.

And now I am that Selene, so I will die in...when was I supposed to die again..?

Oh...shit I forgot......well anyway I can relax for now since I'm only a 6 month old baby,I have like...uhh...14 years and...4..? Months to figure that out,I can totally think of a way to live before that time comes, totally