𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9:𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧"*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧"
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Warm.

Comfy.

Calm.

Quiet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Voices.

Noisy.

Cold.

"@#$&-! Wake up! You're late for work!"

3rd person 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

£✓€{¢ opened her eyes but was blinded buy the light of the sun comming from the big glass window in her room

"Who..." She mumbles,voice raspy and hoarse.Throat dry and in need of water.

"How long do you plan on staying in bed? Its already late!you'll get another deduction of your paycheck if you're late again!" A voice of a young male shouted.

"Who the fuck..." She grumbles and she covers her eyes from the blinding light and looks at her left to see a young man.He looks like a teenager. Like a senior in high school.

The young mans face is quite blurry since #$&-+* just woke up and she's trying to adjust to the light.

"Why do you keep staring? Dont just lay there and hurry up!" The boy walks towards her and takes her comforter from her and pulling her out of the comforts of her bed.

"Hey!who the hell do you think you are?! Stop pulling!" #$&£¢ fought back and pulled her arm back. "Stop being a pain and hurry up!i dont want to hear your rants once you get home later!" The boy shouted frustratedly

His face is still a blur. No. Thats not right.its not a blur. It's more like he doesn't have a face at all. £•√π× saw that the boy had dark hair but thats it. She cant see his face.

Familiar...

"Agh!" The boy grumbles "forget it! Im not the one getting in trouble" the boy walks towards the exit of the room but π÷×~∆ stopped him.