sᴇᴛ: ɪsᴇᴜʟ's ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

third point of view

youngdae decided to go back to his classroom ten minutes earlier after the first break.

in his left hand is a tuna mayo sandwich for iseul.

knowing well that iseul spends most of her breaks doing school work, youngdae worried that she might've forgotten to eat on time again.

he doesn't want a repeat of 3 years ago.

as he approached their classroom's door, he saw a guy who similarly holds a sandwich and a juice box in his hand.

his right eyebrow rose in confusion as he saw the guy turn right and lean on the doorframe of their classroom.

his curiosity about the boy's identity grew, even more, when he said iseul's nickname.

hey, how does he know iseul's nickname?

youngdae stepped a bit further to the frame of the door to see a glimpse of iseul.

he saw iseul smile at the guy and even gestured for the boy to enter.

the guy sat on the chair in front of her then placed the things he bought on top of her book.

i told you, it's not necessary. but i can't pass up free food so, thanks for these!

youngdae glared at the unfamiliar guy for two minutes before deciding to enter.

without saying anything, he sat on the chair right of iseul.

youngdae squinted his eyes while looking at the guy.

sang hoon, iseul's boyfriend.