ɴᴇᴛ: ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ

third point of view

young dae was left stunned after what sang hoon said.

but what made him even more surprised was the fact that iseul didn't even deny it.

she even laughed at what he said.

so is it true?

before he could ask, the bell rang and sang hoon took a seat to the right of iseul.

okay class! you may have noticed that one of your classmates has come back. some of you may not be familiar with him so can you introduce yourself, please?

iseul looked at sang hoon and he smiled and stood next to the teacher.

good morning everyone! my name is jeong sang hoon. i was the student council president before i left for us 6 months ago due to some family business situation. but now, i am back for good so please take care of me!

sang hoon bowed then everyone clapped.

he went back to his seat then smiled at youngdae who, the whole time, was glaring at him.

he then turned back to iseul who congratulated him.

teacher! i have a question. will sang hoon be the president now or will it be still iseul?

it depends on our current student council president. what do you say iseul?

everyone looked at her waiting for her answer.

she smiled and replied,

since the original president is back, might as well give him his position back?

sang hoon nodded in agreement and said,

and iseul will be my vice president.

okay, now that that is settled, let's go back to our lesson. turn your books to chapter 34.

iseul and sang hoon fist-bumped before turning to their books.

the whole time youngdae was just looking at iseul and sang hoon.

he kept feeling something weird between the two of them but he don't know how to put it in words.

but if there is one thing,

i don't like him.