Chapter 11 : End

"And so Shadow and I are boyfriends!" Sonic ends his story with a huge smile.

I actually saw everything yesterday with Mephiles, I couldn't hear any of their conversation but when I saw Shadow kissing Sonic's hand I immediately knew there was a confession.

We're currently in the cafeteria having lunch and Sonic decided to tell his story to all of us. Mephiles and Shadow aren't here yet since they have a business to take care of at the teacher's room.

"That's very cute! I can already imagine the two of you living in the same house!" Rouge squealed.

"I would like to give my applause to the new couple in school" Blaze smiled and clapped her hands, making Sonic laugh.

"Just in time before our exam, Sonic" I teased "but I'm so happy that you and Shadow are finally together"

"Thank you Silver" he smiled.

I wish I could just tell him that they both are in love for so long and I knew all about it, but since they're stubborn they probably won't believe. Oh well, at least I managed to encourage Sonic to go with Shadow yesterday.

A while later, I see Shadow and Mephiles approaching our table. Mephiles sit beside me while Shadow stand behind Sonic and wrap his arms aroumd his new boyfriend.

"There he is" Rouge smirked.

"Hi Shad! I was just talking about you!" Sonic said out loud while wagging his tail happily.

"You shouldn't brag about it too much" Shadow chuckled and squeezed his muzzle.

"You know, I always thought Shadow would end up with that one girl in class C. I forgot her name though, she's a second grader" Blaze stated as she snap her fingers to try and remember this girl's name.

"Mimi?" Mephiles asked.

"Right! Her. Mimi The Sugar Glider" she said.

"I don't even know who that is. Also, don't try to assume who I'm going to end up with" Shadow stated almost angrily.

"Who is she anyway?" I asked, turning my gaze over to Mephiles.

"I think she's like...the captain of the school's cheerleader team or something" he explained.

"She's also quite popular, she was on the list for voting on the popular student contest" Blaze added.

"Ah...yeah that kinda make sense...but I don't think he and her fits" I chuckled. Only because I know Shadow have set his heart only for Sonic since we were in middle school.

"See? Silver know me so well" Shadow gestured his hand at me.

Since both Sonic and Shadow are careless and they start to act all lovey dovey in school, word spread out. The most popular hedgehog in school is dating his best friend. Of course, some lunatic fangirls doesn't accept this fact and got overly jealous of Sonic, but Shadow is super protective and if one of them tries to do anything bad at Sonic he'd know.

Sonic is becoming more distracted than usual in class. Since he and Shadow are dating he can't stop staring at him in class, probably already daydreaming about their marriage. I have to keep him in check since he sit right in front of me, he still need to study hard before our final exam.

...
...

"Hey! We've been studying all the time, can't we have some time off of books and just have fun?" Sonic complained.

Him and I are studying at Shadow and Mephiles' room. Our final exam is like in one week and he still doesn't have the will to study hard! I get that it's the weekend but our exam is almost here and we need good grades!