Side Characters/love interest

Relationship with the main character:
r/w/t/m/c

(Some goals will change in the near future)

Name:Hon Silva

Age:17 In the beginning) 19 in present time

Height:6'0

Personality:A cocky, arrogant, bold, and flirtatious.

R/w/t/m/c:He's the main characters rival.

Background:Abused at a young age by his parents he left thinking that he would have better luck find a new home somewhere in his village. Everyone he turned to either ignored him or hurt him both emotionally and physically. So he gave up on looking and left the village to start something new, to get stronger so no one could hurt him again.

Goal:Wants to be the strongest creature alive

Looks:

Name:Kai Tohru

Name:Kai Tohru

Age:17 In the beginning ) 19 in present time

Height:6'4

Personality:Quiet, shy, sweetheart, and loving

R/w/t/m/c:His only friend, the fist person to treat him kindly.

Background:Born deformed in the face, Kai was secluded from his village and told by his mother that no one would love him because of the way he looked and all he needed was her. During an incident with lead his mother to die he was accused of her murder and sentence to death but her ran away. Everywhere he went he was called a monster and treated like one which earning him a scar on his mouth. Having no one he stayed to himself.

Goal:Marrying y/n

Looks:

Name:Dana Hi

Name:Dana Hi

Age:30

Height:5'7

Personality:Smart, stubborn, a bookworm, and adventurous

R/w/t/m/c:She's supplies y/n with rare books. She sees her a nice company to be around.

Background:After stumbling onto a forbidden book and spending her time studying it she was deemed a witch once someone found out. She was arrested and kept locked up until it was time for her execution. Before she Was placed on the platform an attack fell upon on her village giving her the chance on escape. She was the only survivor of her now dead village.