Arc 1

Y/n's pov

'This is totally unfair! I die and is reincarnated in a fantasy world as a speck of mana! So lane man.' I groaned in irritation. I moved around the cave. It seems like I'm the only one that can move by will. 'Damn this suck. I didn't even get to have sex yet! I died a virgin! Why does the world hate me so much!'

With nothing else better to do I decided to see what would happen if I got in contact with another mana speck. 'The others don't seem to want to make contact with the other event if there's a shit ton of them in this place.'

"You are correct."

'Huh?! Who said that?" I looked around the area but I didn't find a thing. 'I must be hearing things. I've only been here for a couple of minutes and I'm already losing my mind.'

"No, you are not. I am in fact here to assist you on your journey of becoming the strongest creature to ever live."

'Woah sweet. So what do I have to do?'

"I'd like you to try to absorb every last one of these mana orbs in this cave. You'll gain more mana power if your in this form while absorbing mana."

'Wait you said this form. Does that mean I have many others?' I was so hyped when I heard that. I won't have to stay in this form forever. This is the best news i've heard all day, well it's the only news I heard all day.

"Yes once you reached the right amount of mana you'll be able to turn into something human like but you are still just mana. After you've gained a new form I will disappear."

'Cool cool cool, guess i'll be getting started with the mana eating thanks' From that moment on i've been absorbing mana and learning new move. This did cure my boredom for the past years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The further I went into the cave the stronger the mana and the stronger the creatures but it wasn't something I couldn't handle. 'I wanna know how long it'll take before-' I stopped in my track once I spotted a man in a cage. Chains holding him still.

"Well, sentient mana. This is new, I've been alive for thousands of years and I thought I've seen everything. Guess I was wrong, I have been locked for many years. Shit." He was super ripped. He had long black hair and ocean blue eyes.

'Holy shit he's hot!'

"Well aren't you a bold one." He growled. 'WAIT YOU HEARD ME!?" "Well of course, we are talking telepathically." He answered, his tone sounded irritated. 'Jeez dude you have nice voice. Very deep man, I might just fall for you. Anyways why are you here?"

"Tch, as if i'd tell a lower life form creature such as yourself of my origin or anything at least. So begone with you." 'Really? Okay.' I flew across the room taking in as much mana as I could. "What are you doing." His chains rattle indicating movement. I looked to his direction.

'I'm collecting mana' His face brightened with interest. Hehe "I see, and what for?" His face was planted on the bars on his cage. 'To get stronger. If I gain enough i'll be able to turn human.' Didn't he just say he doesn't want to talk a lower life form suck as myself?

"Oh, how much have you succeeded to absorb and how long did it take?" His curiosity grew. He may act all mean but in reality he's a sweetheart. 'Well I got all but this area. It's a huge cave i've been doing this for like about 17 years now.'

"Ah I see. I haven't talked to anyone in years. I spent thousands of years in this cave trapped." He gripped the bars tightly, his face scowled. 'Oh so that explains why your so pale and pasty.'

"HOW DARE YOU! I AM NOT PASTY NOR AM I PALE!" I think I might have struck a nerve. 'Sorry man.' He only sighed thank goodness. "Anyways, I haven't spoken to anyone in years, so I would like for you to stay a while. So tell me stories." I don't really have any stories I mostly spent my life working trying to have enough money for rent and reading manga. Okay I got it.

'These aren't my adventures but someone else. The story is called two piece.' Maybe this will interest him, I hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what happens next?" He bounced up and down where he sat. He's like a child. 'You were really invested in that story huh?' We've been talking for days, well mainly me. "Yes, I'm curious of what happens."

'Me too, I died before I could finish it.'
"Disappointing. Hmm, may I ask how did you die?" He gets invested real quick huh. 'It was lame. I was hit by a truck.'

"I have no idea what a 'truck' is but I'll be assuming it is a vicious creature.' Sweat dropped, kinda. 'Uhuh, yeah sure.' "My story starts when I was summoned to this world. As you should know I am a demon. This world need correction so I took it upon myself to do that. I tried erasing the weak and only leave the strong. I've done this for thousands of years until someone finally had the strength to take we down and that's how I landed myself in here."

'Hmm, so I guess trying to help set you free is out of the question.' He jumped at that statement. "Wait you were planning on trying to set me free?" 'Well not anymore after hearing that you're definitely staying here.' "Hold on I never told you what type of demon I am. I'm a Incubus. I haven't gained any energy from my time here so I'm at my weakest right now. So please help me." He looked at me with those pleading doe eyes.

'Don't look at me like that dammit! Alright fine, but I'll have to leave for a while and find more mana. Can't do much with this body.' "How much mana do you need exactly?" 'Not much just a small amount. Just a few specks.'

He thought for a while, he was taking a real long time doing it to. 'What is it?' "How's about I give you a little of my mana." 'Wait you can give mana?' "And take, now how about it?"

'Hm, sure. But no funny business got it." "Oh shut up and get in my hand." I did as told and he wasn't lying, he didn't have much mana. But he did have enough for me a take a little and for him to keep. I took the amount I needed. From there all I saw was a white light.

"Congratulations you have gain the abilities of lightning manipulation/resistance earth manipulation/resistance, water manipulation/resistance, fire resistance/manipulation, camouflage, mimicry, snatch, spatial magic, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, and enhanced stamina. You gain your abilities by absorbing the mana of creature with abilities or doing small task that'll give you small but useful abilities. Most of the creatures here have elemental abilities while taking mana from demon gave you stamina and snatch due to being an incubus. Snatch is a very rare ability that allows a person to snatch mana, energy, and life from any living thing."

'Sweet! Thanks for the note'

"Your welcome"

The bright light disappeared. I looked down to my new hands and legs as well as the hand on my chest. "A real gentleman would take me out to dinner first." The black haired dude removed his hand. "It was an accident idiot. You should probably find some cloths once you leave here." He sighed in annoyance. "I know I know. Oh I'm y/n by the way."

I put my fist through the bars. "It's called a fist bump. It's what friends do." I informed once I seen the confused look on his face. He returned the fist bump "Dracon."

"From here on were friends got it."

Dracon's pov

I watched as he walked away. "Let's just hope she finds the exit." I mumbled to myself. 'If it weren't for this cage I would've taken her right here and there. She was cute and entertaining.'