t w o

flashback 

Alisa!!!!!

ughh!! this boy will never let me sit peacefully ever i thought to myself and I shouted back "what do you want again?" 

He smirked and came to me, took my bottle and started to drink... I sighed.. and stood up.. this was enough, he does this everytime .. after recess, has to take my water bottle and finish it.. 

yahhh!! Raman NOT TODAY I wont let you and took the bottle from him (splash) ... what the fuck RAMAN .. DO YOU WANT TO DIE...

he splashed the water over me and there I was all wet my body becoming visible due to the white shirt .. everyone started to laugh while looking at me.. including him, the bastard you did this.. .

I looked down and tears formed in my eyes, i tightly clutched my skirt and.. and stood there not knowing what i should do.. all I could hear was ..... his laugh .. out of everyone why he had to laugh why??? 

My tears started to drop touching my cheeks and then falling on the ground like fading raindrops. 

I decided to run in my mind but strangely I could not .. and .. I sat .. I sat down there on my bench with my bag on me and my head on it. I could feel it, my bag was getting wet because of the stream of tear drops I was letting out from my eyes. 

bell rang for the next class

They were still laughing.. I was getting frustrated with these laughs.. these evil laughs.. I stood up and I was going to shout before a strong force dragged me out of the room. I could not get time to recognise who it was but I surely noticed the glare from someone from the corner of the class until I was made to stand in front of the mirror of the handwash area. I looked up and I saw him, Satyam . He took out his big handkerchief and gave to me and told to put in the shirt. I was .. quiet ... an awkward silence it was I could tell. He pushed in front of the mirror and I saw.. my bra clearly visible... I was feeling so fucking embarrassed .. I did not knot what to do. I looked down and went to the washroom and did as I was told.. 

But the thought that he did not even come to check me once and was laughing with others made my heart feel weak.. my breathing they were getting heavy.. Why is he affecting me so much... we are friends right? I questioned myself and washed my face and just came out of the washroom, when I saw him.

Why is he coming right now, after all of this.. I frowned and pushed him to make my way. But he held my hand from the back, his strength was much more than me I could not do anything but to stand there. I did not want to see back, it will hurt my pride. 

He did not wait for a second pulled me back holding my waist pushing me harder towards the wall he was leaning on . ... but still he kept his hand behind my head to prevent me getting hurt .. and came closer to me that I could even feel his breath on my lips.. I could tell my heartbeat were way faster than him. 

Why did he bring you here ? he asked me. I was shocked like seriously should not he be apologizing me. I wanted to shout on him.. but I failed miserably.. I just kept on looking down . he pushed my chin up making me look in those eyes.. the eyes for which anyone could fall for.. his scent was making me feel dizzy it was difficult to refrain myself from touching those lips... with mine.. 

And before I could fail I just looked away and said " He gave me his handkerchief to keep over my chest" 

He looked on my chest. I could feel his glare.. he shook his head down making his head touching my chin . I just.. I just wanted to push his away but i could not.. I don't know why..

Ram...ahhh.. and before I could say anything he pulled me in the washroom, closing the door from inside.. I was blank honestly... I could not comprehend what was happening.. 

Did he just lock us together in a GIRLS WASHROOM. I was so freaking scared that my hearbeat was clearly audible from the distance.. and before I could say anything I heard someone knocking on the door. 

Fuck!! I cursed in my mind and pushed him inside one of the washroom and opened the door.. and went straight into the washroom he was in... 

We could not make a sound or else it would have been the last day of my school. 

I just put my hand on his mouth and indicated to keep quiet but this boy.. I am telling you instead of being scared or nervous he held my shoulder and leaned me on the wall and started to unbutton my shirt.. .. MY mind...... blank.. nothing ... he was still looking in my eyes directly without flinching... took out the handkerchief and kept his on my chest and then buttoning up my shirt, He leaned on me .. our heads were touching each other but none of us said anything .. 

thudd 

 I heard the door shut. And pushed him away .. my heart was beating faster ever than I could remember .. my face was burning .. my ears were red.. 

w....w.hy.. did you... ? I was breathing from the mouth .. the heavy breathing but before I could complete my sentence . He came close up to me.. again... I could see how nicely his jawline made his look so charming and sexy at the same time.. 

Don't let anyone touch you ever again like this ever.... he gritted his teeth and left from there

Did .. he just showed his anger to me when I had to do that... 

I was speechless there .. standing numb I was just understanding what has just happen.. until i heard someone calling me from out.. I looked and he was standing asking me to come to the classroom... 

And hell!! there I was walking quietly beside him following his orders.. like a stupid person..

I looked at him and there he was back in his way.. smiling, confidence, proudness and a bit of ego.. He was everything I loved .. but also what I hated.. He had it all... All that I ever thought of negative or positive. he had all of them...

I just looked down and smiled .. and then .. slapped oh his back of the head..

yahh Alisa.. What was that for???

You deserved more of this.. I shouted from a distance after running ahead of him .. with my happiest smile..

I always have it when I am with him.. I am just so lucky to have this dumbass as my ..........my .......... I stood there again and saw him from the distance.. His stiff body, his sharp jawline.. his way of walking ... ..always made me stalk him.. 

what was he to me? ... 

bestfriend.. I shaked my head and winked at him and went in the class...

present 

I am full .. thank you for 3 pizzas and 1 burger .. Ms Alisa... 

I opened my eyes, finding myself with her .. my silliest friend . i giggled and went to pay the bill.. while she was looking me from the distance.. 

I rolled my eyes coming back... complaining about how she was trying to get more money from me..

Smile like this everytime okayy.. I was cutoff by this line of her.. 

I shook my head.. yes my mom.. now shall we go to the dorm.. I have to prepare and you have to leave also.. remember wedding..

WEDDINGGG !!!! yeahh.. she exclaimed with excitement .. which made me laugh .. 

she was such a crackhead ... precious her... i thought .. and dragged her to the dorm.