f o u r t e e n

I woke up early in the morning, went for the walk . The cold air brushed against my souless body, the morning peace was all coming over my dark emotions and chaotic mind where I was trapped in my own maze.

 I took a deep breath before entering my home after coming from the walk. I didn't want them to feel that they have hurted me and I am totally broken. I just don't want any sympathy from them. So I dressed myself up neatly  and made my way to the college. 

I was though a bit nervous of how to face them or how to continue the conversation if they come to me but that.... never really happened. Satyam I guess didn't come to college I didn't see him, the thought that he was already stressed for his father also because of me made me feel guilty but I know he deserves it. He should be punished. 

I directly went to the class and started to flip my pages randomly when a notebook landed on my desk. I looked up and found an unfamiliar face standing near my desk. 

What is this? I asked raising my eyebrows.

Notes.. You were absent for more than a week. The deep voice made its way into my ears making me have goosebumps. I finally took a proper look at him before our lecturer entered the room and he made himself sit beside me.

The professor gave us 45 minutes to read the story before starting the discussion on it. And for the next 45 minutes I was in my own world, where no one could hurt me and I felt safe. 

So what you all think about the story ? He asked us while making us aware of the end of our reading time and my world coming to pause.

She was a true lover. The same deep voice lingered in my ears and I turned at him to take a glance.

Okay, that was crisp.. but Clear as crystal.. 

She was making a fool of herself. I remarked to which everyone looked at me with questioning eyes.

And why do you think so , Ms. Alisa?

She was hurting herself more and more in the love which never existed for him. She knew that still she pretended that there would be a time when he would love her just as she does. which is IMPOSSIBLE.

Rome was not built in a day, making someone fall in love cannot be done in just a few weeks. The deep voice man defended .

From the worst to the best habits... all of them requires 21 days to make us addicted to it. Then what is love?

Love is not a habit. It is a feeling.

And if that feeling hurts you more than it makes you happy. It is better to let go .

Getting hurt was her own decision.

Exactly.. ( I smirked as he got trapped) So that means she was foolish enough to do it.  

No, I don't think so .

But you did agree didn't you.

no...

hah! but you did!!.

Okay okay.. that was such a rebellious conversation about love. Thank you both of you. And he lefts out a loud laugh. And then continued.

 Seems like we don't really have much time left. So before stepping out I want all of you to think about love and what kind of love do you find within you, since I am pretty sure all of you would have a brilliant answers tomorrow .