Chapter 3

The next day, it was graduation day at Peter's high school.
Photographer: Say 'chess.'
Students: Chess!
They got their picture taken.
AJ: congratulation Peter.
Peter:thank AJ.
Harry: Pete. Good news. My father got the place in New York so we're all set this Friday.
Peter: Oh, that's great!
Norman: You made it. It's not the first time I've been proven wrong. Congratulations. (shakes Harry's hand)
Harry: Thanks, Dad.
Norman: Peter, the science award. That's terrific.
Peter: Yeah.
Norman: So, who are your new friends?
Peter: They're Daniel Tiger Pikachu and AJ.
Daniel Tiger: We met him on a field trip.
Norman: (to Peter) I know this has been a difficult time for you, but I want you to try to enjoy this day. Commencement: The end of one thing, the start of something new.
Harry saw Mary Jane breaking up with Flash.
Mary Jane: I don't want to be with you anymore. Here's your ring. (hands Flash the ring back)
Flash: You know what? Whatever. Your loss. (leaves)
Norman: You're like a brother to Harry. That makes you family. And if you ever need anything, just give me a call.
Peter and the gang went back home.
May: Can I fix you something?
Peter: No thanks. (goes upstairs)
That night, May Daniel Tiger Pikachu and AJ to see him. He had tears in his eyes since Uncle Ben had died.
Peter: I missed him a lot today.
May: I know. I miss him, too. But he was there.
Peter: I can't help thinking about the last thing I said to him. He tried to tell me something important, and I threw it in his face.
May: You loved him, and he loved you. He never doubted the man you'd grow into. How you were meant for great things. You won't disappoint him.
Daniel Tiger: Yeah he always love you right AJ?
AJ: Right.
They left his room. Peter went into thinking about his Spider-Man costume.
Ben: (voiceover) With great power comes great responsibility. Remember that, Pete. Remember that.
(Daniel Tiger think)
AJ: Hey, Daniel Tiger. What's on your mind?
Daniel Tiger:Well since Peter I'm think we're it could be superheroes.
AJ: Hey I have idea.
(AJ grab a ray)
Daniel Tiger: What that?
AJ: that is Superpower Ray it makes you a superhero so since you ask you go first.
(AJ zapped Daniel Tiger it got he ice power and zapped himself it got he powerful strength)
Daniel Tiger: Wow i got ice power, Ready become Pikachu.
Pikachu:PIKACHU.
this is the beginning of Peter, Daniel Tiger and AJ superhero life. Indeed it was, for Daniel became Super Daniel Tiger AJ became Super Lion Cub And Peter become Spider-Man cleaning the streets of New York of crime and evil. At a convenience store, there was a robbery.
Thief: Hurry up!
The cashiers gave the money to the crooks, who ran off, but were stopped by a man in a red and blue costume. Tiger Cub in ice costume and lion cub in red costume have sword That same man gave the cashiers their money back. A newspaper read 'Masked Man Foils Robbery.'
Lui: This is not a man. My brother saw him building a nest in the Lincoln Center fountain.
Woman: They think he's human. They think he's a man. Could be a woman.
At night, there was a robbery at the diamond store, but by the time the cops arrived...
Cop: Bobby. Get a load of this!
The police saw the thieves tangled up in a web.
Construction Worker: He throws up his hands, ropes come out, and he climbs up the ropes like a spider web.
Woman 2: (voiceover) I see the web and it's a signature, and I know Spiderman was here.
Nogla: (voiceover) The guy protects us, you know protects the people.
Cop: Some kind of freakyloo or something. Wakadoo.
SMG4: He stinks and I don't like him.
There was a man trying to grab a woman's purse.
Robber: Don't move, lady!
His gun was taken by a web and he was taken out by a man. The lady found a note in her purse and it read 'Courtesy, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.'
Punk Lady: Guy with eight hands. Sounds hot.
Woman 3: Those tights and that tight little...
Guitar Guy: (singing) Dresses like a spider, he looks like a bug, but we should all just give him One big hug. Look out! Here comes the Spiderman!
Yep, the citizens of New York seemed to like the new hero, Spider-Man. Everyone loved him... except for one man. At the Daily Bugle building...
Man: (reads newspaper) "Who is Spider-Man?" (stops reading) He's a criminal, that's who he is.
That man was J. Jonah Jameson, the man who runs the Daily Bugle.
J. Jonah Jameson: A vigilante, a public menace. Why's he on my front page?
Betty Brant: Mr. Jameson, your wife is on line one. She needs to know if...
Hoffman: Mr. Jameson, there's a page six problem.
J. Jonah Jameson: We have a page one problem, shut up. (to Robby) Well?
Robbie: He's news.
Hoffman: These are really important clients, they can't wait.
J. Jonah Jameson: They're about to.
Robbie: He pulled six people off that subway car.
J. Jonah Jameson: Sure from a wreck he probably caused. Something goes wrong and this creepy-crawler is there. Look at that, he's fleeing the scene. What's that tell you?
Robbie: He's not fleeing, he's probably going to save somebody else. He's a hero!
J. Jonah Jameson: Then why's he wear a mask, hmm? What's he got to hide?
Betty Brant: She needs to know if you want chintz or chenille in the dining room.
J. Jonah Jameson: Whichever's cheaper.
Hoffman: Mr. Jameson, it's like this: We double-booked page six. See so both Macy's and Conway's have three-quarters of the same page...
Robbie: We sold out four printings.
J. Jonah Jameson: Sold out?
Robbie: Every copy.
J. Jonah Jameson: Tomorrow morning. Spiderman. Page one with a decent picture this time. Move Conway to page seven.
Hoffman: That's a problem.
J. Jonah Jameson: Make it page eight and give 'em 10 percent off. No, make it 5 percent.
Hoffman: That can't be done.
J. Jonah Jameson: Get out of here!
Robbie: Problem is we don't have a decent picture. Eddie's been on it for weeks, we can barely get a glimpse of him.
J. Jonah Jameson: Aw, what is he, shy? We can get a picture of Julia Roberts in a thong, we can certainly get a picture of this weirdo. Put an ad on the front page. "Cash money for a picture of Spiderman" He doesn't want to be famous? I'll make him infamous!
Meanwhile, Mary Jane left her job at a local diner.
Peter: Hey.