I Am Really Sorry

Hey Guys,

Holy crap, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating anything.

I'm really sorry but I've lost my spark for my main fanfictions, so they will be on Hiatus until further notice. I am SO SORRY but I promise I WILL get back to them eventually. I had plans for them all and while I just can't find the motivation right now I WILL come back to them.

These last two years have been kicking my ass, my depression has been on it's highs and lows and I've been trying to get better. Corona has both helped and hindered this. Fanfiction has been a HUGE part of that and I'm so happy you guys stuck with my stupid ass.

I'm also going to be busy with school, taking 3 AP courses is going to be H A R D- so I won't have as much time to write as I would like.

But I WILL be back.

In the meantime, I'm working on quite a few new fanfictions to please my wandering mind and hopefully those will be up/posted by the time this year ends. If you want to see my current WIP or the books on hiatus, go to my profile which I updated.

Again, THANK YOU for loving my books, commenting, following me, and voting on chapters.

This will also be a chapter in all of my current books for those who have not followed me.

With all the love,

ElvenJediDemigod202