Chapter 4

"You know that one moment in your life when your questioning all your decisions that led up to this point. Yeah I might be having that right now!" I shriek as Obi wan grabs my waist and we jump off the ship, the droids shooting at us.

We land on the ground and roll through the dirt. I stand up, spitting leaves out of my mouth and wrinkling my nose at the taste of dirt.

"Next time, could you maybe not jump out of A MOVING SHIP without my consent next time!" My temper showing through my annoyance. He laughs and gets up but it soon fades as he realizes the seriousness of our situation.

"Come on!" He yells and grabs my wrist, I'm yanked to the side and forced to sprint with him. Three droids on speeders after us shoot causing me to yelp. I use the force and throw a big rock at one of them, causing it to explode. We round the corner to find Qui- Gon and someone I could only assume was Jar Jar Binks.

A little help here please!" I shout to Qui- Gon, who deflects the lasers and blows up the two other droids. We stop running and I gasp, trying to catch my breath.

"Thank.... you... master...." I manage as my breathing evens out. I go to wipe my forehead but find Obi wan's hand still grasping my wrist. My face flushes and I cough. He notices and quickly lets go, a rose pink on his face.

Just from running. Jedi do not have attachments, ESPECIALLY Obi Wan Kenobi. I remind myself and look towards Jar Jar.

"What's this?" Obi Wan asks, obviously amused with Jar Jar. Qui- Gon sighs and answers;

"A local. Now you two let's get out of here before more droids show up." We start jogging through the woods as Jar Jar follows us.

"Exsqeeze me, but de mostest safest place would be Gunga City. Is where I grew up. 'Tis a hidden city." Jar Jar says and we stop. I turn to him.

"Jar Jar, you said it's hidden correct? Can we go there?" I ask him and he frowns.

"Uh, on second thought, no. Not really, no. 'Tis embarrassing, but uh, my afraid my've been banished. My forgotten. Da bosses would do terrible things to me. Terrible things to me if me goen back dare." Jar Jar explains. Suddenly there's rumbling and cracking and I crouch down, my gun drawn.

"You hear that? That's the sound of a thousand terrible things heading this way." Qui- Gon starts and I sigh, rolling my eyes. Here we go.

"If they find us, they will crush us, grind us into tiny pieces and blast us into oblivion." Obi Wan continues. Jar jar is silent, contemplating our argument.

"Well a thousand terrible things are about to come around in a couple minutes so DECIDE." I say tensely and he jumps.

"Yousa point is well seen. This way, hurry!" Jar Jar heads off into the Woods and we follow him. I smack Obi Wan lightly on the head.

"Ow! Alright so you didn't like me jumping off the ship. I don't think there's a reason to hit me." He raises his eyebrows and I glare crossly. My arms crossed.

"No need to scare Jar Jar that badly. That was overdoing it, just a little." I explain in a 'matter of fact' voice. He rolls his eyes but smiles slightly.

"Admit it, it was a little funny." He says and I sigh, muttering curses under my breath.

"It was. JUST a little." I reply and he smirks smugly.

"See? Funny." He states and I groan, shaking my head. I catch sight of Qui- Gon looking at us with a raised eyebrow and I tightened up, thoughts and emotion under wraps, wraps wraps wraps... he looks away and I relax again.