Chapter 34

"Alright. Basically, what's gonna happen is we're gonna roll up in his crib. He's gonna be all like an a-hole. Anakin, don't run in first that's bad. Sith Lightning May be pretty but it hurts." We swerve and I pause my sentence, they look at me to continue.

   "Learned that in the torture chamber. Anyway, don't run first. We're gonna fight him. Ani, be forewarned, you MAY lose your arm." I state, gripping the holder tightly.

   "WHAT?!" He and Padmé shout identically while Obi wan just gapes. I wave my hands

   "It is not of import. Main thing to remember. Don't die. We probably won't capture him here. Every ready? Great. BREAK!" I shout as we swerve again and I yelp. I really hate this.  I'm gonna have to go through three more years of this.

   This makes me displeased.

   "Anakin May lose his ARM?!" Obi shouts over the wind and I nod. Padmé lets out a shocked noise.

   "And you think that not important?!" She cries and I shrug. Looking ahead to make sure we don't ran into anything.

   "Could be worse. Without me it may BE worse." Ani gives me a look of horror and I point out the side.

   "FOCUS ON THE PROBLEM!" I scream and it seems to snap then out of it, they all focus on the battle going on outside.

   "That is a fluff ton of explosions. In my world I would still be in class. And sixteen. Man it's been a long time." I mumble to myself, thankful no one could hear me.

   "Aim right above the fuel cells!" Ani shouts the instructions and the clones follow them. The lasers hit the the giant....whatever they are, and they go down in an explosion. Why the heck are there so many explosions? I'm just now realizing I've seen more explosions than anyone could ever dream of in my world.

   This can't be healthy. Does the force protect people from PTSD??? I sincerely hope so. I don't want PTSD. HOLLY FOCUS!

   "Good call my young padawan." Obi sends a proud smile towards Ani who smile back. My heart warms at the gesture. Aw.

   I grit my teeth and grab Padmé's arm as another vision takes me away. I faintly here her yell my name but I'm already in the main control center of the Geonosians.

   "The Jedi have amassed a huge army." The viceroy speaks as I approach the table. I look down and had to admit, it was really cool.

   "That doesn't seem possible. How could a Jedi come up with an army so quickly?" Dooku wonders aloud and I just roll my eyes. Oh but Dooku. You were the one that made it for us.

   "We must send all available droids into battle!" I snort and shake my head at the Viceroy's idea. Dude. You'd fail miserably.

   "There are too many." Dooku frowns, looking troubled. I couldn't decide it that was fake or not. Maybe not since he still needs to get away. Which reminds me. Should I stop Ani from getting his arm cut off? Probably.

   I watch as the leader speaks in their weird tongue. Now I really wish I had learned Geonosian along with other languages.

   It quickly switches back to Yoda and Windu, who I don't pay attention to. What? It wasn't important. Windu gets his own command, that's it. I'm a busy lady.

   I wait patiently until I'm yanked back into battle. I groan and hold my head, the pressure of the battle making my headache worse.

   "Attack those federation starships! Quickly!" Is all I hear before I'm yanked back with my master. I try to repress them but ultimately decide to let the visions go. I'm taken through the battlefield, explosions and death whizzing around me left and right.