The Elite and Statement

Rex is currently walking through the Inkopolis Bay, with a chocolate milk tea with bobas in it in his hand, drinking it as he aimlessly walked around, not knowing what to do, bored out of his mind.

Rex: Hmm, what to do, what to do?

Suddenly, a familiar voice called out to him.

???: Hey! Rex!

Rex: (Shit).

Rex sighed in annoyance before turning around to see Sea Forest, running towards him, with Vest, Melon and Shoreline following behind. He finished the rest of his boba before throwing it away in a trash bin as they are now in front of him.

Sea Forest: Hey, Rex! What's up?

Rex: Nothing, just searching for something to do.

Melon: Actually, we need you to come along with us.

Rex raised a brow at that.

Rex: With you? For what?

Vest: Our leader wanted to meet you at our next meeting.

Rex: Your leader?

Sea Forest: Yep! She saw your performance in our last Turf War, and she was impressed. Hey, maybe she'll offer you to join us! That'll be awesome!

Shoreline: I-I agree...that would be great...

Rex thought about it for a moment, and eventually shrugged his shoulders.

Rex: Fine, I don't have anything to do, anyway.

Melon: Great! Follow us.

They then began walking towards an apartment building. The building looked more luxurious than a normal apartment building, with a fountain outside. They entered the building and then the elevator. The elevator goes up to the 45th floor before opening, letting them walked out of it. Rex looked around a bit before saying.

Rex: Huh, guess your leader prefer to live in a luxurious place, huh?

Melon scratched his head a bit.

Melon: Well, when you saved a crap ton of money from lots of battles, you sometimes imagine living in a fancy place.

Vest: Besides, this isn't even the most fanciest and expensive apartment building in the city, but close to being one of them.

Rex: I see.

They stopped at a door with '403' on it. Melon goes to the door and looked at Rex with a grin.

Melon: So, Rex. You ready to meet the greatest players in Inkopolis?

Rex: Sure, whatever.

Melon knocked on the door, and seconds later, it opened, revealing an Octoling girl.

She has orange tentacles like Vest, swept to right, and emerald green/cyan eyes. Shen wears Fake Contacts, a Black Hoodie, black pants, and Gold Hi-Horses.

 Shen wears Fake Contacts, a Black Hoodie, black pants, and Gold Hi-Horses