Emerald Town and the First Encounter (Updated)

It's been a few minutes after Kyle found out where, and he was very shocked to find out.

He found out that he is now in a world of Sonic the Hedgehog as Indominus Rex, but he is not alone. A place called Inkopolis Bay from the world of Splatoon is also here, and from what the book told him, because of one of Eggman's schemes. He also found out that he has the powers of the owners of the weapons he bought, as well as a few new abilities of his own, however, his Devil May Cry and Darksiders' weapons have made him a hybrid of Indominus Rex, a demon and an angel, so holy and demonic weapons can effectively hurt him, but only high-level and powerful holy or demonic weapons or spells can kill him.

Kyle once again looked at his reflection one last time before he said.

Kyle: Kyle White is gone, now I'm Rex, Indominus Rex.

Kyle, or Rex, looked at the distance.

Rex: The book said there's a Chaos Emerald somewhere on this direction, might as well go find it first.

He then took off into the distance with extreme speed, may be enough to challenge a certain blue hedgehog.

And speaking of a blue hedgehog...

Sonic and Tails arrived at the crater a few minutes after Rex left, as they looked at the crater.

Sonic: Wow, you weren't kidding when there is something that crashed here, but where is it, though?

Tails: I don't know, there's definitely something that crashed here, it couldn't have just disappeared like that, could it?

Sonic stretched his arms tiredly as he said in a tired tone.

Sonic: Well, can we just search tomorrow? I'm tired and in need of a sleep.

Tails: Yeah, maybe we'll search tomorrow, let's go home.

They then head back home. Meanwhile, Rex is now on top of a tree while searching for the Chaos Emerald while using his thermal vision. He asked in an annoyed tone.

Rex: Where is that Emerald?

He saw something shiny behind a tree not too far from him. He jumped off the tree and dashed to it. After moving the bushes, he found the Chaos Emerald, the silver one. He grabbed it as he stared at it.

Rex: Here it is, better keep it safe, just in case I need.

He put the Chaos Emerald inside his coat before taking out the book and flipped the pages to the one with a map on it. The Merchant said that he transported a mansion for him to stay in this world. After figuring out the direction, he took off into a white blur. After a few minutes of following the map, he found the mansion that was given to him by the Merchant on a mountain, and damn, it is huge.

 After a few minutes of following the map, he found the mansion that was given to him by the Merchant on a mountain, and damn, it is huge

Rex: Now that is a huge mansion.

He ran to it and entered, greeted by a luxurious living room.