Inkopolis Bay and the Second Encounter

The next day, Rex is taking a shower. Afterwards, he closed the shower and dried himself with a towel before walking out of the shower with his quills covering most of his face before he swiped them up. He let out a sigh before looking at himself in the mirror. He has a very muscular build, possessing eight-pack abs, and quite muscular arms and legs for someone of his size, but the most eye-catching is the scars all over his body, an X-shaped scar on his abdomen, and one going down his spine. He touched the X-shaped scar on his abdomen before saying.

Rex: So, they're still here, huh? Guess these scars never heal, even if I'm in a new body.

He focused his attention on the scar on his left eye before placing his hand over it and closed his eyes as voices echoed through his head, with one word came through.

???: Mom!

He shook himself out of it and proceed to get out of the bathroom and change into his clothes.

(AN HOUR LATER)

After having breakfast, Rex decided to visit Inkopolis  Bay, since back home, he knows that someone named Alexis 'Squeaky' Pflaum made a fan made Splatoon 3, which to Rex, looked like it was made officially by Nintendo, so he wanted to see it in real life, and wanted to investigate if they are aware that they are no longer in their own world.

Rex is now outside of his mansion, but instead of summoning Despair, he has another idea.

Rex: Let's use Cavaliere next.

He held out his right hand before a blue glow emitted from, and suddenly, a black bike appeared, called Cavaliere.

He got on the bike and started up the engine and revved it a few times before he rode off into the distance towards Inkopolis Bay

He got on the bike and started up the engine and revved it a few times before he rode off into the distance towards Inkopolis Bay. After almost half an hour, he arrived outside of Inkopolis Bay, got off Cavaliere before it disappeared. He then used one of his new abilities, which is to be able to change his form into any species that he like to better blend in, which includes his hedgehog disguise. He is engulfed in a white light before he grew to 6'3 ft and the light disappeared, revealing his new form, an Inkling.

He has six greyish white tentacles spiked up like his hedgehog form, pointed ears, black marking resembling a mask around his eyes, a pair of pointed upper teeth and one pointed lower teeth in the middle, and his clothes remained the same.

He then walked through the entrance into the city and inti middle of it, and looked around. The place looked amazing and modern, and is connected to a beach.

 The place looked amazing and modern, and is connected to a beach