Amity Clawthorn

Requested by: MatthewBickle

Eda heard a knock at her door and went to check it out. At the doorstep was a beautiful baby girl who looked to be about 1 years old. She crawled into Eda's house. Eda didn't see anyone there who could claim the child.

The baby was messing with king now. "Get it away from me! It's smothering me with it's cuteness!" King cried out.

"Calm down! It's not that cute." Eda said picking up the toddler. The child looked at her with puppy dog eyes and she melted. "Okay, little nuisance, you can stay." Eda caved.

*Three years later*

The little nuisance, Amity the name Eda gave her was walking and talking now. The word she said the most often was give.

Eda was working today and decided to take Amity with her. "Alright little nuisance, you get to work with momma today. Now get to work drawing in customers." Eda ordered.

Amity immediately started to wonder off. Eda shrugged letting the child do what it wanted. Amity wondered over to a cart that was selling apple blood. "Give." She said pointing to a container full of apple blood. The store manager couldn't resist her adorable face and he gave it to her.

"What are you ooo apple blood." Eda said picking up the girl and taking the apple blood.

"Give!" The child said reaching for the apple blood. "You can have some when you're older." Eda responded keeping the apple blood out of the child's reach.

*Five years later*
"Wahoo!" Amity howled while flying. She was using Eda's magic stick.

"Amity Clawthorn! Get down here now!" Eda screamed. Amity did as she was told.

"Come on mamma I was just having a little fun." Amity said.

"Give Albert back!" Eda yelled. Amity did rolling her eyes in the process. She went back inside annoyed.

*Four years later*
Amity was talking on the phone with a friend. They were discussing a party that they were both planning to go to that night.

"I'm sure my mom will let me go. She's really cool." Amity told her friend.

"Amity who are you talking to in there?" Eda asked from outside her bedroom door.

"Yeah real cool." Amity's friend responded.

"Just a minute mom." Amity said.

"Why is this door locked?" Was Eda's response.

"I gotta go. Call ya later." Amity told her friend hanging up. Amity got up and opened the door for Eda. "Is it really that bad that I want my own privacy?"

"Yes." Eda answered.

"Speaking of the word yes, I was wondering if I could go to a part tonight?" Amity asked.

"Party? Heck no!" Eda answered.

"But why?" Amity asked.

"Because your at that age. Boys and girls at party's, hanging out, touching. Now what kind of mother would I be if I let something happen to you." Eda reasoned.

"The kind that loves her." Amity said.

"I do love you. That's why the answers no." Eda said.

Sorry if this isn't long enough. Let me know what you think. If you want me to write you something just make a request. Please make request. I need request to keep this fanfic going. So if you have any ideas let me know and I'll do my best to bring em to life. Also that last line "the kind that loves her" reminded me of the originals. Which is a show I love. This is my first real fanfic so please be nice.

Thanks for reading, xoxo

-Atlas