Little King

As requested by yourmomishot5

I'm so sorry I took so long to update this. I had writers block for what felt like the longest time. Anyway without further a due the story...

It was Christmas Day and Eda had a surprise for king. "King? I have a gift for you." She said grinning when she found him in his room.

He was curled up asleep. "Awww." Eda said clutching the gift. At the sound of her voice king slowly yawned, stretching and looking at Eda wide eyed.

"What's that?" He said trying to grab the brightly wrapped box that was just out of his reach.

"It's a gift for you." Eda said giving it to him, exited to see what he thought of her gift. He ripped into it and held up a shiny caller and a brightly colored toy.

"Well what do you think?" Eda asked proudly.

"Uuu what is it?" King asked smelling it.

"It's a caller, you put it around your neck. And this shiny thing." Eda explained wrapping the caller around his neck and picking up the toy. "Goes on the caller to let people know your with me."

Kings tail started to wag as Eda clipped the shiny thing onto his new caller. "Really?" He asked looking down at it.

"Yes. Do you like it?" Eda asked.

"I love it!" King said jumping into Eda's arms.

*about a year later*
It was Halloween night and Eda was getting ready to take King out to his first haunted house. "Come on King!" Eda yelled ready to go.

"Coming!" King yelled from his bedroom. He looked himself over in the mirror. He was wearing his usual attire. His caller was still on his neck. He hadn't ever taken it off, he liked it to much.

King ran out of his room and into Eda's arms. "Ready?" Eda asked. King nodded though he was a little scared he knew as long as he had Eda nothing would happen to him.

They walked a couple blocks enjoying the silence. Before they knew it they were at the haunted house. King was so excited but also slightly terrified. He'd never been to a haunted house before and didn't know what to expect.

Eda and king went into the haunted house and was immediately greeted by a guy in a wear wolf costume. Eda laughed as king hid in her hair.

"This isn't even that scary." King said laughing nervously.

"It'll be over before you know it." Eda responded. And it was.

They were out of the haunted house in less than five minutes because king was beginning to cry and Eda didn't want him to suffer anymore so they went home.

"Ah this is the life." Eda said giving king some chocolate milk to ease his nerves. They spent the rest of the night curled up under a blanket.