Hunter x Reader Part One

I'm so sorry this took so long to make and publish. I went away for a bit without warning but now I'm back. Anyway let's get to the story.

Plot: After looking for you for so long, Hunter finally found you.

You where busy taking care of your pails man when he arrived. "Y/N" Hunter spoke softly acting like you were a wonded animal who would dart at the sight of him. Which to be honest you probably would.

You jumped at the sound of his voice. "What do you want?" You growled. "For you to come home with me." Hunter responded. "I don't have a home." You told him. "Yes you do. Please just come with me and I promise you, I will be protect you. I won't let anyone harm you." Hunter reasoned.

"Don't play protective with me. You don't care about me." You said to him tears brimming your eyes. "Yes I do. When will you understand that. I'm not turning you into the Empor, I'm asking you to join his coven. Come with me, please."

"Fine. I'll go." You said following him. When he tried to touch your back you flinched away from him which kind of hurt him. You didn't mean to flinch, it sorta just happened.

You were scared at first but decided that you would eventually find a way to escape. Eventually the two of you made it to the castle.

"Stay close." Hunter whispered to you as if he was going to protect you.

I literally wrote this so long ago and randomly decided to continue it because I miss writing. I also kinda got logged out of this account and kinda lost it for about a year so that's been fun. Sorry for disappearing though. Anyways I hope y'all are happy I'm back and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also this chapter is dedicated to ahhhimdrowning

xoxo, Atlas