Amity Clawthorn Part 2

Requested by MatthewBickle

*three years after the end of the second chapter*

18 year old Amity was sitting in bed on her phone as always. Her long hair sprayed out behind her head.

She was scrolling through penstagram when a certain post caught her eye. It was about a party that was that was happening Saturday night.

It was currently Friday evening. Maybe mom would let me go, Amity thought. "Mom!" She yelled getting up to go look for her.

"Mom?" Amity said walking in on her mom screaming for no reason. "Oh hey little rascal. Don't mind me, just trying to figure out how to change into harpy Eda on command." She explained which only left Amity more confused.

"Anyway What's up?" Eda asked.

"I was wondering could I go to a party tomorrow night?" Amity asked.

"Uuu no." Eda said.

"Wha why not?" Amity asked.

"Umm you're to young to go to parties."  Eda reasoned.

"I'm 18." Amity said.

"Wait really?" Eda asked not realizing how old her daughter was.

"Yes." Amity exclaimed.

"Oh ok fine. You can go as long as you don't drink or do drugs or have sex." Eda explained.

"Deal." Amity said.

"Good. Now go away so mommy can continue her exercise." Eda said starting to scream again. Amity left soon after that.

*later the next day*

"Amity is this what you're choosing to wear to your first party?" Eda asked seeing Amity in a hoodie and jeans.

"What you want me to wear more clothes?!" Amity asked.

"No less." Eda said.

"Oh." Amity said kinda confused.

"Go put on some shorts and a tank top. It's really hot outside." Eda said. Amity did as she was told.

"Now you're ready." Eda said seeing her in her new outfit. "Now go." Eda continued pushing her out the door.

Amity walked her way to the party taking place at blight manner. She walked in and was immediately greeted by a tall lanky older boy. He looked to be about 20.

"Hi I'm Edric! I'm the host of this party. Help yourself to anything or anyone-" he stopped to wink at this part. "You like" he continued.

"If you have any questions just ask." A girl behind him said. She looked identical to him with the same green hair.

"Thanks." Amity squeaked out.

"Awww don't be scared." The girl said.

"Yeah me and Em are cool." Edric said.

"Now go have some fun." Em said.

Amity walked deeper into the party deciding to sit down on the stares away from everyone. A girl looking to be about 18 walked up to Amity. "Not your kinda scene?" She asked.

"Not really." Amity answered.

"Yeah me either. I'd rather be reading right now but my friends wanted to come and decided to drag me along." The girl said.

"Yeah. I'm Amity by the way." Amity said introducing herself.

The girl smiled. "I'm Luz." She said in return. "You want to dance." Luz asked.

"Sure." Amity said.

Ok that's the end. If you want me to do a part 3 let me know. Also I'm so sorry about the late update. I've been really busy with school but I'll try to update more if I can. Thanks for the reads, comments, votes, and follows.

Xoxo, Atlas