ChapterOne: Kaidou's Unexpected Visit

School had just gotten out, and Saiki was tired as heck. He had to avoid Teruhasi and all the other girls throughout the day. Nobody would just leave him alone. It was annoying for Saiki to constantly hear people's thoughts about "the perfect girl." Kusuo just didn't get people's obsession with that girl. They should be obsessed with more important things, like coffee jelly and sweets!

Either way it didn't matter, because now was kusuo's time to be alone.

As he ran  towards a fenced off area to teleport without getting seen, he heard someone's thoughts! Mera was very close by. Saiki tried to run but to no avail, Mera caught up with him.
"Hello Saiki! I wanted to talk to you about something!" She said.

Saiki read her mind and instantly knew she was going to ask him to join some group thing. Saiki hardly had any patience for this, but he had to pretend to care.

"Me, Kaidou, Nendou, Teruhasi, and Hairo are going to go to a big thing at the library! There's this really big special event going on and we want you to be there! Kaidou said it was really important! It's in 2 days at 5:00 o'clock." Mera said.

"I'm sorry I have an appointment then I think" Saiki lied.

"Oh it's really important, are you sure you can't reschedule! Also on another note, do you happen to have any food?" Said Mera.
" I guess I can go, but only for a little while. I do have food." Said Saiki.

Dang it! Saiki thought to himself, maybe giving Mera food will make her satisfied and leave.
"Can I have some??!" Mera asked eagerly.
"I guess so," Saiki shrugged and handed her a small snack.
Mera hurriedly left, "finallyyy" Saiki thought.

Saiki teleported home, only to hear a mock at the door. Before he could do anything, his mom opened the door. It was Kaidou!

"Hello! I just want to see Kusuo, I brought him something." Said Kaidou.  Kaidou turned and smiled at Saiki, making his floofy light blue hair bounce.

Oddly enough, Saiki felt glad that Kaidou was here?! Ussually he wouldn't really care about something like this happening, whatever.

Kaidou walked to Saiki's room and they sat on his bed together.

"I got you some coffee jelly. I heard that you like it from someone in class and you always seem to love sweets." He said.

Saiki smiled happily. This was great!
But when had Kaidou become so observant?

"This is awesome I love it! That's so sweet of you!" Saiki accidentally blurted out.

Kaidou started blushing heavily, "It... It's no problem really, I'm fine with getting you stuff." He replied.

Saiki suddenly felt very embarrassed... what had he just done? Why did he feel like this?!

(Note from the author: Saiki didn't know it yet but it was because he was either  g a y  or ace and homo-romantic. And Kaidou was bi of course!)

*Kaidou's theme judgement knights of thunder starts playing and continues to get way louder*

"Yare Yare" Saiki K says under his breath, " I'm so tired of Kaidou's theme song playing again and againnn!"

"What was that?" Said Kaidou.
"Nothing at all, it doesn't matter." Replied Saiki.

Silence ensued until Saiki reached for the tempting coffee jellies.

Saiki ate some delicious coffee jelly while reading Kaidou's mind. Kaidou always had nicer thoughts than most people, it was refreshing in a way.

" I really want to hang out with you more, and I was thinking about starting out by going to the library with you. They're also going to have a giveaway of sweets and possibly even more coffee jelly at the library soon. Did Mera tell you? I just thought it'd be kinda cool y'know?" Said Kaidou.

"Oh yeah, that's okay I guess." Saiki said, but inside he felt weirdly excited.

Kaidou began rambling on about how he was working on defeating dark reunion and how going to the library would be a good getaway from dealing with the perils of DARK REUNION!!!

Saiki thought that this was... kinda cute?
But only a little bit, Kaidou still acted like he had "eighth grader syndrome" or something.