ChapterFour: Cute One :)

Saiki woke up with Kaidou beside him and yawned, they both got up quickly. Today they would go to school and hopefully start a book and writing club successfully. Kaidou supposed if he got Teruhasi in the club everyone would follow her example, people had a tendency to trail behind her and try to spend every waking moment near her.

Saiki drank a cup of coffee and ate some coffee jellies for breakfast, while Kaidou rushed around his house trying to make book club fliers before school to advertise it. Eventually it was time to go, and they both went outside to walk. Saiki secretly teleported them when Kaidou was distracted.

They walked into school holding hands, which Saiki then noticed and started blushing furiously....

~Saiki's Perspective~
Kaidou... was acting incredibly close to me, I didn't think I'd ever be this close to anyone! What is this thing I'm feeling? Are we friends.. or more than that?! I want to be near him so badly, is that what it's like to be in love?!!!!
Uhhh, I have to focus and make sure everything goes right for him today, he needs to be happy!!!!

I walk along side him, just hoping everything will work out.

~Kaidou's Perspective~
I am surprised that Saiki actually wants to help me, he's been really nice lately, I just want to be near him....
O O F!!
I've accidentally bumped into Teruhasi! A bunch of people give me a death stare, as everyone is way too protective of her.
"Sorry.." I manage to say.
"Oh it's okay, I've just been so bored these past few days, how are you doing?" She replies.
"Oh pretty good, I'm trying to start a book club for writing and reading stuff."
"Oh that sounds nice, will Saiki be there by any chance? I'll go if he does!" She said.
This day is going great so far! I tightly hold Saiki's hand. He was a cute one. This is perfect.

Authors Note:
Also sorry for being so late with this chapter, it turns out I might be anemic and have blood sugar and or pressure problems, so that's been a whole big thing lol. I blacked out but was fully aware and mentally conscious while doing so, it was kinda scary. But I'm way better now and can't wait to make more of this story!!!!